Posts by Syrah

Yeah i know there is a lot of hate for Broly wich i personally don't agree, yeah people think his power is infinte but thats wrong. Still, i think is one of the best villain for Goku to fight, the contrast on that fight was epic.

Yeah, Broly is the only OVA antagonist that turned Goku's behavior from "Hey, you look strong, let's fight !" to "Oh, shit, we're all gonna die !!!"
    Even Vegeta feared him instinctly. And that's chocking to us, since he's the proud fearless warrior archetype.

My only regret is the way he dies, too cheesy imo
    Also in the 2 next OVAs his character is progressively ruined to a litteral pile of garbage.. Return of Broly has some good moments tho, like in my sig. Man, this move makes me cringe every time. Poor Gohan..

Sure thing, will be glad to help new players, I remember the old days, it wasn't all that easy. Anyway, you new guys are lucky, the people in dbo global are really doing a great job!

Indeed they do, although people can be so obnoxious sometimes, asking the same old questions without checking the forums first.. Oh well, it's because of excitement I guess..

Oh, speaking of common questions : you may not know, but TMQ, TLQ, Master Class, Adult mode, and other stuff aren't implemented yet.. ;) And flight is gained through the cash shop once lvl 30 for free ;)

Here's the few tips I could give you myself ;)

**edit** Same here, dabulius :/

Welcome !
    I personally didn't manage to download and try the game when it was on "official" servers, so I'm discovering it here. So, if we come to meet ingame (Probably Syrah, my human Martial Artist), feel free to say hi, and to give me a few tips too ;)

Have fun !!

Broly, Vegeta, and Future Trunks.

Broly, because he's a "berserker"-like character, and I love this concept
    Vegeta, because he's badass, and the Final Flash is my favorite technique
    Mirai Trunks just looks awesome.