Posts by AfroBardock

So uhm...I'm back after a while and I can't log into the game, when I try to log in with the DBOG.exe the "Start" button won't work and after a while it disconnects me and says "Authentication Failure", and when I use the DBOLauncher it's not updating and it stays on 0%...Any advices?

for high levels it's very easy to farm zeni. the higher level gear, the more zeni theyre worth. im pretty sure a lvl 60 can farm 10kk zeni in just 3-4 days.

I'm level 52 and I get 120k each time I fill my inventory (which is a half of it because I have other stuff that are untradeable in it).
    It takes me around 20 minutes to fill it, 120,000 * 4 (4 times 20 minutes in an hour) = 480,000.
    480,000 Zeni per hour, if you're really dedicated you can get 4.8kk in 10 hours.
    Still doesn't justify the fact that people are killing other people outside of plat whether the "victims" are high level or not, it costs Zeni and Zeni is important in any level.

I'm not saying that he's someone you should admire, cherish and respect.
    I'm just saying that if he really is a "cry baby" who posts topics like these ones, you shouldn't talk shit about him, you should ignore him and not take him seriously in any case until he'll change his behavior and realize how selfish he was.
    Believe me it'll be much more frustrating for him and he'll understand what he's done quicker that way.

People it's a bad idea but why are you insulting someone and laughing at him saying "you're the most hated person" and shit like that because of a post? Don't you have anything else to do except ganging up on a guy in a game's forum? You're just making yourselves look bad so know your shit and stop this.
    You're talking like he's a terrible person who wants more features while you're being terrible people yourselves.

Hey I got 5 skill reset books and I can't reset my Rock Paper Scissors skill even though it has 7 SP, everytime I try it says: "Failed to reset skill"
    If anyone knows what the problem is and what can I do to fix it, it'll be awesome.
    Thanks in advance.

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone here has or knows where to download a Bardock sound mod for DBOG.
    I also need background music mods like in videos that I've seen with people walking around and there's a Naruto soundtrack in the background or DBZ and all that..
    The background music shouldn't necessarily be from DBZ or Naruto but I need good ones.
    Thanks in advance.