Posts by dangerousdom89

Basically when finish a quest my and collect my reward my game freezes when trying to come out of conversation mode it has happened about 3-4 times on different saves, hope this helps.

My bad dude, i should know about monsters getting stronger i been playing that game a lot lately, and i'm still new to DBO so I didnt know i needed to have a party created to go the dungeons, i want to join a guild when i get to that.

I agree they are very simaler and I have been playing a lot of Xenoverse lately, but DBO's story could have been created before xenoverse as DBO has had a lot of development problems and ive heard that we are lucky to be even playing it but when the game is near completion I think they could easily tie the whole story together I mean the game is based on time travel so I wouldnt be surprised if soon we had an inter connecting story between the two at some point.

I kind of agree to be honest, I played a bit of Diablo 3 and whenever a new player joins youre game exp and gold find goes up by %10, a 2nd player joins game and goes up by 20% and a 3rd player joins it goes up 30%, a system that is a little like this i think would be a good thing, having half exp seems like it puts me off joining or forming a party, not that I dont like to share but i think exp should go up not down. I hope the devs appreciate the idea.

I got the Trojan virus in my torrent download I ignored it and decided to deal with it later and then my OS (Windows 8.1) blocked DBO launcher, I then uninstalled the game as it had problems with the launcher and then decided to try the download again but through a google download it took longer but no problems whatsoever. I now have a new anti virus and there is no virus, my advice to anyone encountering a virus in download is to go for a direct download.

p.s. I'm loving the game!