Posts by SSGSSJ

TP Quest - "Continuous disappearance" is bugged!

Players are unable to go through the portal that continues the TP quest "Continuous disappearance"! This quest gives players the passive ability "Power Up", which I believe is quite an important and useful skill. So please fix this quest ASAP (as soon as possible) so that all DBOGlobal players can get "Power Up" and fully enjoy the DBOGlobal experience!

Nvm. I figured it out. Apparently deleting the DBOG.exe and simply reopening the launcher fixed my problem. I suggest you do the same and run it as administrator Xcor.

Yeah I've had similar issues. I've tried multiple ways of downloading DBO Global from the website and I either get the same error box as Xcor or the launcher will load to 12/13 files and then randomly stop running, preventing me from finishing the download and playing the game.

I managed to get rid of the error box by running the game as administrator but it keeps closing out once the launcher reaches 12/13 files (100 download/92% patch). Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.