Posts by CorePlaysDBOG

As the title says, I seem to have the worst luck with these games...Anyway, I was playing perfectly fine but, when I tried to upgrade a piece of my armor using a coupon in the human starting town it gave me a "Error code #G" and wouldn't allow me to do anything. I tried to go ahead and relog as it's what any sensible person would do...and now I cant even play the :cursing: game. Every time I choose a channel, with ANY of my characters, it forces me into a perpetual black screen and does not change. I tried the waiting, as I started it and then went to the gym for 4 HOURS. I come home to find that, NOPE STILL BLACK SCREEN :cursing: YOU. Daneos? If you see this PLEASE try to find out what's wrong, I do NOT want to have to stop playing because of a tiny bug like this.

P.S. Yes, I tried restarting the entire game, launcher and all, to no avail, I still get the black screen when I choose a channel with ANY of my 5 characters.

**EDIT** I was finally able to get in just by waiting, but the same exact error occurred and now, evey time I try to login using a character, yes the black screen comes up, but now it boots me back out of the game and to the character select and denies me from even making a new character!!!