Posts by Chicledefresa

I wanted to report a very annoying bug that happens when you use dash with the keys that causes other people to see you bug, for example if I use dash with W and do not move the pj the other people will see as my pj is dashing endlessly to left, the problem is that if you enter a tatami with that method people can not attack you because it marks them as you are far away and gets to follow him to attack him outside of tatami. Well I do not know if the bug had already reported but well there it is. Another bug is that if someone enters flying to tatami fighters that is what I am not if with swordman happens does not affect the attacks to the target that is flying only affects with that class of pjs because with the turtle for example it lowers from air to basics.

I do not have photos of the dash but with open two accounts and use dash with the W and see in the other the result can already be observed the bug or ask a friend.

Edit:Ah another bug is that if you enter tatami in duel mode you are immortal but you can not attack

:saint:^^:D;)

Queria informar de un bug muy molesto que ocurre cuando dasheas con las teclas que ocasiona que las otras personas te ven bug , es decir si yo uso dash con W y no muevo el pj la otras personas veran como mi pj se va dasheando infinitamente hacia la izquierda , el problema viene a ser que si entras a tatami con ese metodo las personas no pueden atacarte porque les marca como que estas lejos y se pone a seguirle para atacarle por fuera de tatami. Bueno no se si el bug ya lo habian reportado pero bueno ahi esta. Otro bug es que por ejemplo si entra alguien volando a tatami los fighters que es lo que soy no se si con swordman ocurre no le afectan los ataques al objetivo que esta volando solo afecta con esa clase de pjs porque con el turtle por ejemplo lo baja del aire a basicos.

No tengo fotos de lo del dash pero con abrir dos cuentas y usar dash con la W y ver en la otra el resultado ya se puede observar el bug o bien pedirle a un amigo.

Edito:otro bug es que si entras a tatami en modo duelo eres inmortal pero no puedes atacar
    :saint:;)

Secondo asked me to test my turtle and I gave him my infor. He logged off and I logged on my turtle. We started talking then 45 minutes later he asked me to farm with him and I reloged. When I was reloging, he go on my account, TOOK 90KK AND MY U70 RED and logged off :(:( . So when I logged on, I only had 800k and nothing else. My friends ''PraiseTheHeals and Gotengan1'' both seen it. Ask them for proof. When I asked who did it, he was saying he did not take it, although he was the only person with my acc. Then 10 minutes later, he said ''heheheehe I took your money'' And he left the party. Ask people for proof. Their IGN are Gotengan1 and PraiseTheHeals

are you kidding me... Why you gave him your info omg you are a kid of 5 years old or what?
    Daneos shouldnt do nothing because is your fault

I saw some People with 21% cooldown earrings they said he get them from shenlong anyone can say me more about that? i dont know if it´s true

rhanks for helping^^

lel then a fighter can use needle with 2 seconds of cd... Imagine 29 cd buff of humans/21+21 cd earrings and + 15 cd buff of plasma=86 cd then ssj 60 minutes you cd is of 8 minutes really... Or there is a limit with cd

nope,por eso no digo cuando sera,como mucho hago un pronostico basado en el estado del servidor.la proxima vez empieza con ''en mi opinion'' o ''yo creo'',asi cualquiera que lo lea sabe que es TU OPINION y no informacion directa de daneos.

p.s. like tu propio post? rofl

yo escribo lo que quiera ya ea problema de los demas si se fian de mi sin ser yo una fuente oficial.

Coincidencia. En mi opinión, seguramente se arreglan las skills de fighter porque si te fijas, es la primera clase de todas (skill calculator).

Y con respecto a lo demas, recuerda que este no es el final de la pre open beta, hay cosas que van a cambiar. Te lo pongo asi: hace unos días el fighter era (para mi) la peor clase de todas, pero fue cuestión de tiempo que lo corrigieran un poco, claro, ahora otras clases tendran mas desventajas, pero es cuestión de tiempo para que se logre un equilibrio en los stats.

si los humanos antes eran basura , ni se veian ers puros majins y nameks y ahora son puros humanos xd

Rud eres manco comprate manos :D:D xd

wrong place to ask a question like that,way way off topic,could have tried to ask it in english,not that hard to look for an online translator...
    p.s traduccion al español,off topic pero bastante,es el sitio equivocado para preguntar algo asi,no te costaba nada usar un traductor online.

juraria que lo puse en ingles xd

alguien sabe como se calcula cuanto daño subira una piedra a un arma? Cual es la formula porque he visto que varia depende el lvl y el daño , si alguien la sabe que diga porfa.

I think that daneos could add quests that if you kill 2k or 10k of mobs you will take a stone the mobs need be lvl -4 or +4 depend of your lvl and when you complete imagine 10 or more quests you can do some with a purple or green stone , this mode people will farm with more desire
    Is just a opinion
    Yes, my english is bad sorry