Posts by Rob

I'd say to make them obtainable from quest only once per character after level 33 or even 40. These can also be tradable.
    Sorry if you don't agree with my suggestion. It's till P2W for me, so kill me if you must...

I don't exactly understand what you're suggesting here. But I understand correctly, if we were to use this method, it'll kinda be like leveling to characters at the same time.

Lol, all new players to DBO and people who can't go outside to make an extra little bucks are going to be mad at this post. I can already see them being butt hurt.

Nonetheless, a lot of us has already lvl'd up about 3-10 characters from scratch. We know the struggle more than you guys. Can't wait till you wish later in DBOG's release that the stone was cheaper.

Also, it's god damn annoying when people say "they don't know what hard work is" wtf does that mean? Hard work in a fucking video game? The reason half these people can use cash items is because they "work hard" in real life and earn money. Unlike some lazy fucks who want to spend their hours leveling and grinding in the name of "working hard" instead of going out and getting a job.

Some players have responsibilities and don't have as much time to play. "That's a huge disadvantage ohhhh my gooooddd, lets make things fair for them and give everyone a time limit to play" (sarcasm).

I can wholeheartedly say, majority of old DBO players will choose to level up their character using the 33 stone if they had the option to. Even though they do not want to pay for it, I can guarantee they wouldn't mind using it if it was free or an affordable price.

I don't get why people receive so much hatred for having he ability to pay for things. The only advantage lvl 33 stone gives is a level advantage.. Progression will be quicker, it doesn't give anyone an advantage besides that.

And here we get a little glimpse of what i was fearing the most from all these wipes and test phases :)

Now...If there is the levele 33 STONE. Then i am so in. (Might cost like 30 bucks or more though...)

30USD is way too much. If a skill reset book costs $15, lvl33 upgrade stone should cost about the same.

Just a quick question, will the lvl 33 book/stone (can't remember exact level but it was somewhere in the 30's) be available in cash shop during open beta release?
    Majority of players don't really want to go thru the hassle of levelling all over again... It'll be nice to have the book to skip the introduction of the game.