Posts by bddaddy89

actually you wanna be technically you could say it was his true self but he was still little so he was impressionable and chi- chi made him that way because of how goku was so yes if ch- chi would not have done that and allowed him to train with how gohan looked up to his dad so much a. he would have never learned the masenko or wore the namek clothes and b. he would have been raised in the ways of roshi and learned the same techniques his dad learned

Ok well Gohan is more than likely the way he is because of Chi- Chi because she was always pushing him to be a scholar not a fighter. So yes i see why he is teaching. I agree though he is weak if he would have kept training he probably would have surpassed Vegeta in power

not trying to be mean by any means necessary but i think this is the 5 thread i have seen about when is the update ughhh and its retarded do research on the forum im sure you will find answers to your questions and honestly here is a spoiler alert its only pre- open beta meaning all your characters will be reset anyways so y stress about the updates i mean they are doing their best to fix the bugs and such so we wont have problems from the game so just chill out and find something better to do than to cry about it

i do hope tough we will get a skill point reset. I have wasted so many skill points on the martial artist tree and i would need like 15-20 skill reset points to erect this mistake.

actually if you go to your main city you can reset your skill points

ok ty and i dont know if anyone knew or not but the flyin skill is actually free in cash shop
    just make sure you get the one for your starter class