Posts by Aru

1) Hay mucha información en el foro, con un par de clicks podrías enterarte de la mayoría de las cosas. Por favor, toma un poco de tiempo para visitar los tópicos.

Te doy una advertencia escrita: un foro no es un chat, tienes que ser paciente hasta que alguien pueda/quiera responder.

En este topico ya has ido varias veces contra el codigo de conducta:
    1) No has leido el foro antes de postear.
    2) Estas multiposteando en tu propio topico.
    3) Demandas cosas ("Espero respuestas.", "Aun espero respuestas").

Sé que eres nuevo en el foro pero te pido por favor que trates de ser mas cordial desde ahora. No solo porque tendré que penalizarte, sino también porque te aseguro que a ningun miembro de la comunidad le encanta responder a personas que exigen cosas y son impacientes.

Te recomiendo que leas esto: Reglas generales para jugar a un mmo. (es un sticky en la comunidad hispanohablante), en especial esto:

Y para responderte:

Aqui estan las updates: Global Update Thread

Las cuentas se borraran al final de la pre-open beta. Aun no hay fecha.

Evento de las esferas: [Evento Finalizado 23-10-16]<Evento> Busqueda de las Esferas Del Dragon
    Horario: <EVENTO> Horario de la Búsqueda de las Esferas del Dragón

1) Hay mucha información en el foro, con un par de clicks podrías enterarte de la mayoría de las cosas. Por favor, toma un poco de tiempo para visitar los tópicos.
    2) Ya se puede elegir Master Class y ser adulto. Ya hay evento de esferas del dragón. Ya se pueden hacer las Ultimate Dungeon (1 a 6). Ya hay ranked battle (duelos pvp).

Eso se cambio hace tiempo en el juego original. Los scouters para buscar las esferas los puedes encontrar en aria waterfall cave o también en la cueva del mapa de los nameks (entre mapa azul y azul claro)

No hay nada que hacer. Pero no es grave son esferas tier1, solo te dan un poco de zeni y unas armaduras. Nada que no pueda ser superado. Ten mas cuidado con las tier2, que esas te daran transformacion especial (ssj kid buu gran namek) o buffs del dragon.

You already picked a masterclass or you are a martial artist still? Explain yourself so we can help you.

You fail to see this is a test server. There is no need to donate or to create another char because this is still a test server. Everything will be wiped, so no need to have a perfect build or anything else. If you care so much about having a perfect character in a test stage, then I recommend you read more carefully the info that was made available to you (this goes to everyone who made the same mistake and wrote a complaint in the forums tho).

Even if this was a official server, the point still stands. The devs can't fix player's mistakes just because. It's as absurd as asking for a rematch in a budokai match because "it wasn't clearly explained (AKA I didn't inform myself) that being out of the ring = disqualification".

Staff won't fix your mistakes people, only bugs and content. Every single one of us is also responsible of our game experience. Please, do not forget that.

What I understood is that he got his masterclass and didn't reset his skills before doing so, even if the info was available before said update (I say 20 days, he says 2 days, but still).

So he's stuck with a 40ish sword with a bad build. He made a char in dev server, this sm in pre open beta and asks if someone is going to fix the situation before real beta: his build, when this "problem" was caused because he didn't read the update thread just that day the info was available, but he did since 2014.

He's frustrated, I gave him an honest answer:

• We cannot fix something that isn't broken.

I answered your question OP. You've admitted that the info was given before the update, so what is there to fix? What happened is not a bug or anything, it's just a human mistake. No big deal, don't feel frustrated, enjoy the game.

Edit: confirmed that the info on skill reset through npc was available on August 20th (I checked saved versions of the post). So the info was available 5 days before the update Aug 24th).

Now, I changed class without resetting skills (Which I think it is my fault and it isn't at the same time since it was announced a bit late) when 2nd class were implanted

The info on how the skill reset was going to work was available on August 4th, the Adult / MC update was up on August 24th. So 20 days before (maybe less because that post has some edits, but still) the Update, the info was available. You can check it out for yourself here in Global Update Thread :

- Reset skills at NPC works until Level 100 but ONLY with first class. Second class can not reset skills at NPC.

It's everyone's responsibility to read the forums to inform themselves on what's going on with the server and the game development. We cannot fix something that isn't broken.

It was also stated that Dev characters were going to be deleted once Pre-Open Beta starts. With that said, you shouldn't see it as a 4th character, because it was always stated how things would work. Dev Server and Pre-Open Beta are both TESTING stages of an incomplete game. You donated in order to help the game development and test before everyone: the information was everywhere in the forum.

I suggest that you simply enjoy your current character without any pressure as there is going to be a wipe. There is no need to have perfect characters with perfect builds... it's a testing stage.

If you need anything else feel free to send me a message.

And not delete any character when the oficial beta.

1) Off-topic, this is about wishes suggestions.
    2) This has been extensively discussed before edu, there is going to be a wipe, every character will be deleted. End of the discussion. If you have more questions, ask me through personal message, thanks.

1) Do not believe everything people say.
    2) That person has been temporarily banned from the forums because of bad behaviour (demanding the kid clock, actually).
    3) If there was actually a kid clock "hacked" into the game, then it should be reported, not demanded in disguise under some kind of selfish "fairness".
    4) There is a bug in adult quest right now: you get the master class but you do not grow up, having the same effect as a kid clock.

Hi! I hope you have a good time here in the forums. If you need anything feel free to ask me through PM (Conversations Tab). There is plenty of info available in the different sections, so enjoy!

bleeding defense es para defenderte de los bleeds (daño en el tiempo o dot), pero no es lo que la gente suele usar. En la armadura como artista marcial tienes como opciones buenas tener CON (LP), STR (ataque fisico) o DEX (esquive), como dijo Jairu.

Si quieres hacer mas danio tienes que buscar armaduras con el efecto STR (para danio fisico, como los luchadores), o el efecto SOL (para danio energetico, como los tortuga).

Sin embargo, como los humanos son la raza con menos Puntos de Vida te recomiendo que busques siempre el efecto CON (da mas puntos de vida). El impacto va a ser mas importante que el de hacer mas danio, pues sobreviviras mejor contra los mobs.

En mi humilde opinion no me preocuparia tanto por las armaduras que usas (sobretodo no en comprar en la subasta), pues por lo menos hasta el nivel 50 vas a cambiar mucho de armaduras. Es a partir de ahi que las armaduras te duraran mas y valdra la pena comprar.