Posts by Spec

I wouldn't want an auto lv33 book or whatever to be featured, but that's my opinion. Now, let's look at advantages and disadvantages:
    Advantages:

• Insta-level to 33, no arduous training required whatsoever.
    • You'd meet requirements for the really exciting stuff in the game early (flying skill, adult quest,etc)
    • Time-saver

Disadvantages:

• An intsa-boost would mean you would have pretty (more like really) bad gear for your level, meaning you'd suffer against people your level, that you would be sure to get if you had progressed normally.
    • Takes away the fun in leveling yourself, along with friends. (which is why MMORPGs are not simply RPGs)

Besides, if leveling from 1-33 was so time-consuming, then what about levels 33 to higher levels? That would surely require more time and effort. In my opinion, one must invest time into playing. If you can't do that, play the game during your free time, because there is really no rush.
    HOWEVER! I do understand that people do not want to put in the long hours of questing in the Open Beta It is honestly frustrating, like your playing a video game that doesn't save progress.
    To conclude: It is a matter of choice- If you want to pay to get to lv 33, go for it! If you prefer to go from start to finish, go for it! In the end, it waters down to choice. I thank everyone for reading this comment. :thumbsup:
    But tbh, I personally wouldn't want everyone going for something like this. It would actually make those who are leveling without paying feel lonely :/ .