Posts by Tirasangue

Huh. Any known way to perhaps lessen the chance of getting this bug? I haven't made it to level 30 yet, but i've been looking forward to become an adult.

Edit: Never mind, read the update. Seriously i need to fix my habit of posting a reply before looking into things... Is there really no way to delete a thread/reply?

Wait two hours? So long? I had no idea at all, the moment i realized an event was starting was a few minutes back when a message about dropping 600 something Dragon Balls was happening

Worse of it is i was online all day, if i payed more attention i could have made enormous profit ;_;

It started a bit ago and everyone in the chat is saying that it's already over. I rushed the TLQ and as soon as i left i went hunting and nothing happened. So i guess it ended faster than i could end the TLQ...

Doing the same quest, two Ox King's appear and they get my character stuck in place.

When only one appeared, i killed the dinosaur as normal and couldn't talk or 'awake' Chi-Chi so i couldn't progress.

Edit: I restarted the quest and when i won the battle against the Ox King he died and vanished...

Edit 2: Restarted again, killed Ox King.

Edit 3: It was buggy as hell, but i did it. It worked, but i had to kill the dinosaur that spawns before waking Chi-Chi about three times, as he would spawn over and over again and i could only fix it by killing him very fast.

I guess you just need to be very lucky so you don't get bugged mid-quest. Good luck.