Posts by Kamekameman

well that is my way of doing things,im not going to hold people's hands to show them around,we are not cavemen so im assuming they have enough intellect to look around the forums.

now you on other hand want to babysit them,sure go right ahead but just so you know you are actually making things worst by validating them to behave like that like if its a good thing,if that is your deal go for it but i prefer the tougher approach,these young ''pups'' need to learn that not everyone is at their beck and call.

When i run dungeons in WOW,no one says a word.

Shit is awkward as fuck

couldnt agree more,same with swtor and sto,they only talk when they start barking orders or if there is a wipe they just go ape shit lol.
    i mean how hard is it to type a hello or a hi? but they dont even bother,what a shame.

just be patience guys sunday new Dragon Ball Super episode comes out ^^

beh i dont watch it,dragon ball for me ended when i watched the last episode of dragon ball z,have watched the full length movies but the new series i dont know i just cant get into them.

The dungeons you find until reaching lvl 70 is like you said in your post, because they are more casual and you will team up with the first guys you met or random people of your guild who need to do that dungeon too.
    I see you have huge experience in MMO's and high lvl dungeons is one of the things that, imo, needs a rework in this game because there is no strategy, and there is "racism" because people won't make a party with you if you don't wear Speed gear or you are of certain classes; and you could help giving ideas to fix that. :)

hmm dont know anything about speed gear but i will look into it.

in most mmos there isnt a problem when you run dungeons,i mean if you take wow for example a tank is a tank,doesnt matter if its a paladin,death knight or a warrior,same goes for healers and dps.

now for raids some of the encounters do require a specific setup of classes even thou the devs tend to try and fix it but it usually happens in some mmos.

i don't care who you're talking about. i said in an earlier post that judging someone by how bad their language is is quite pathetic

gotta agree with you there,people tend to forget that mmos are worldwide which means they are played by people who live in countries where they dont have english as their main language.

Once you reach lvl 70 there is no strategy in this game, you have to wear speed and you finish the dungeons in few minutes. And the party composition is almost always the same: Poko+karma+fighter+dende+turtle and you get the buffs of an Ultimate before entering.

Te doy mis dies igualmente :P

thanks for the info and the like.

since i havent played this game before and i havent done any dungeons i had to make a general type of guide that would apply to any mmo, once i get to run some group content i will probably change a few things around.

gracias compi :D

I don't know if I could be that condescending if I tried. You're expecting people to find a thread way down in off topic that hasn't even been stickied. You act like it's easy to find, and like you wouldn't expect to see a similar thread in the general discussion or even server discussion. This forum is all over the place, it takes half a dozen searches to find what you're looking for because there's a lot unneeded dribble drabble. Which I guess you could consider this thread too, but maybe if there were a hint of organization that would help those that aren't used to forums.
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1529/

yeah im not buying whatever you're selling,you make it seem like this forum is long and big as lord of the rings,yes it does take some time to look for some of the topics you might need or want but still its not hard to do,but then again i guess every excuse is good for lazy people.

Low-key looking for some leveling buddies

Im level 38 still, what level are yall?

I would stop leveling at 40 and wait for Masterclass

i stopped playing with my spiritualist at level 30,didnt want to spoil anymore of the content.
    i usually prefer glass cannon ranged caster type of characters so im trying out a namekian clan dragon and a majin but i think ill stick with my spiritualist.

Even if there is, people still won't care AND worst of all newbies won't go search for anything ....
    There's no point in having specific threads for something when the new generation of gamers won't bother looking.

ding ding ding winner winner chicken dinner.

totally agree,i even mentioned it on one of my posts in another topic,its over here in case you want to check it out.

Pre-Open Beta FAQ

Daneos keeps delaying the update because you guys are mentally retarded no offense. If you stop making threads he may actually release it

although i dont like the tone which you used in your post i do have to agree with the sentiment.

in an ideal world i would be daneos and i would write a post saying that i wouldnt release any new content until 1 month had gone by without anyone posting the infamous ¿question when is the update going to be released?.

yeah it may sound harsh but some of these ''pups'' need to be taught some patience :evil:

channels been down for almost 4 hours now? :\ jus what am i to do at 306am >_<

that is why i always have several games ready,at the moment i have swtor and sto installed on my pc plus i have bluestacks which i use to play two android game.
    beh maybe because im older and ive been playing mmos since 1997 but im already use to servers crashing or just being down for maintenance...

el password es 123456789.que sepas que el borrar un personaje no es inmediato,la ventanita del personaje en la ventana donde eliges personajes se pondra de color rojo y saldra un timer,creo que tarda unas 11 horas.

saludos

Sometimes more than 1 tank/healer or 3 dps go for quest purposes, but most of the times it works like that, yes.

cool,thanks for the reply,one more thing that i forgot to ask,how does loot work in dungeons?
    when a piece of gear drops from a boss or just a group of mobs do you get a small window with the option to click on greed,need and pass like most mmos?

thanks