Posts by cyperon

Lang ist her das ich hier mal bissel geupdatet habe aber es ist mal wieder soweit nach der Behebung von Quest mit Items die nicht zählten hat sich etwas getan. wir können endlich das 55-59 Gebeit komplett abschließen und auch im Dungen bis auf die endquest mit Endboss alle machen.

In den andern Gebieten siehst auch gut aus ok das da immernoch NPC mit Quest angezeigt werden die nicht da sind nervt bissel aber ok und naja manche Quest von Ud Dungens lassen sich permanent wiederholen auch akzeptabel. Einige Eskortquest spacken leider immernoch hab die Quest mit fett makiert die noch nicht wollen.

Alle Gebiete geprüft.

New Countdowns Added and some Spots in this Topic:

It's pretty enough! Thank you both for help, however I reported it so our lovely Dev would know about that error too. ^-^ I will wait so.

Good, the Quest is long time reported when you look the Buggy Questlist in my Signatur.

This is sometimes possible that the timer for taking the box running in fight. It is a bugg but it only change a little bit your wasting time for quest like this, so no big problem.

Hi, you can nothing do, wait for the next Update for Screenshot 1, Sreenshot 2 is wait for the next Quest fixes this Quest is still broken only Changing was that the Quest new failt when accept.

i use radar for quest and i go to the positioning on quest but npc dispear dont exist

With lvl 43, 8npc is to much, you sure that some of this NPCs not from Eskortquest where you have to wait that an other player complete this Quest, or NPC which not allways stay on the same position and move around the area?

So I collected all the dragon balls in kokkara area but I heard u can't use them to wish ssj so I been saving them til at least lvl 30 ..if I use the dragon balls in the Korin altar can I wish ssj

When you collect the Dragonballs from the Quest you can only get Tier 1 with them. You need to collect the Dragonballs from the Event from the Monsters. With this Dragonballs you can wish Tier 2, SSJ, Zeny, Dragonbuffs. Your lvl is their than uninteresting to wish this but for using them you need the lvl 40.

So I had a bunch of quests, got off the game, next time i get on theyre not their, but the arrows and such are on the map. If I start up a new quest it will pop up though

Their is more Info need to help you with that Quest, Your lvl,Quest lvl,Region,Area.
    Maybee my BuggyQuestlist form Signatur can help you if theese Quest are broken.

Hi Crystalgame durch Rollback sind die Antworten auf deine Fragen leider verschwunden deshalb hier erneute.

Frage 1: Noch kein Release Datum bekannt
    Frage 2: Ob dann in allen Sprachen 100% übersetzt ist auch noch nicht bekannt, die Übersetzer arbeiten fleißig daran.
    Frage 3: Es gibts SSj aber SSj 2, SSJ 3 und SSj Gott gibt es nicht und gab es auch nicht in der Koreanischen Version. Ob es mal kommen wird liegt bei Daneos. Was du da im Video gesehn hast hatte wohl eher nix mit Dragonball von Heute zu tun, Kaioken aktiviert man per klick und im Skillbaum ab gewissen lvl.