Posts by spiry87

Yeah i had no problems getting it i just turned in the quest and got the last dragon ball

I did that quest last night (about 20 hours ago) and the hipo lady has given me the Dragon Ball. Now i gave them stored in bank untill i see the next update (or turn lvl 30) and get the SSJ skill :D

yes, you can do those quests in order to unlock the flying ability. But you do not need to do them since you can get them for free at the cash shop. Once the game is officialy released however, you will have to do the flying quest chain in order to unlock this very usefull ability.

tnks... i was saying because i have a Level 18 Character :D

Morning guys..... i really need a coffe, buit that is another story.... now i'm on PC Win7 and using Avast (i'll get a licence or create a account for extension of 30 days) and i can stay and look at items and all :D ..... just put the whole folder at exception and NO CRASH on my PC Win 7.\

So, the solution is indeed get game on Exceptions and don't just use Free Edition Antivirus with no exception option.... in other words the Crash proplem for most people it is not internet or Direct X 11 or enything else, just change antivirus or put game (ALL FOLDER) in exception ... if you put only Launcher or .exe you may still get crash and a few other error message.

Awesome! But did you deactivate your antivirus when I told you? xD, I told you that because I know how antivirus fuck a lot of programs hahahaha. I'm glad you got the game fixed.

i like to have my PC protected, but i found alote more info my way and found a way to have PC protected against viruses.... i may be old fashion, but my ways are safe and good.... i'll be glad to help others with the crash problem now... i know it works on Win 8 till now... i have some full other tests on Win 7 on PC .... i'll post more details when i shall have them, now i just need sleep.. good night my friend :D

What was your old antivirus?

i helped him to get fixed it the problem is bitguard aka bitdefender always block to let .exe to run.

Daneos i resolved the problem while talking to Ostrosr and another friend, but he actually has given me an ideea and i explored... I am grate full to Ostrosr, i was out with the bike and some full alcohool (age does that to you) .. anyway... i will try running DBOG on PC Win 7 with no antivirus when i wake up... i had to much to drink to try this now and that is my bad spelling in english :( ... but anyway.. i'll keep u posted to a solution of Win 7 :)) ....

P.S. I'm on my laptop now ant i'll let the game running until i'll wake up; don't forget i had the free edition of the anty Virus and that version didn't had exeptions.... and it is now SOLVED on Win 8 after a week of stuff ,, too much stufff..

SOLVED on Windows 8..... just install another antivirus.. no change to direct x 11, no video card drivers, no ther things... i got Avira Antivirus on my Laptop and i got Windows 8 on 64 bit and now the game didn;t crash for 30 minutes.. soo, this is a solution.. change antivirus.... i will try the same thing on my Desktop PC, with Windows 7 on 64 bit .... hope it will work here as well.

SOLVED on Windows 8..... just install another antivirus.. no change to direct x 11, no video card drivers, no ther things... i got Avira Antivirus on my Laptop and i got Windows 8 on 64 bit and now the game didn;t crash for 30 minutes.. soo, this is a solution.. change antivirus.... i will try the same thing on my Desktop PC, with Windows 7 on 64 bit .... hope it will work here as well.

EDIT: Still SOLVED on laptop... but the ideea on Free Antiviruses is that they do not all have "Exclusion" option... i have/had Bit Defender Free so no option, i will use another Antivirus that i hope it will not cause Crashes .... i will test this soon https://www.malwarebytes.com/mwb-download/

Can you try the game in a friend's house? That way you will know if the problem is your internet. Anyways, if nothing is working, you will have to contact your Internet Provider, explain them your problem (Some of them understand when you talk about these kind of problems in games) and they may get with the solution. Another option is to wait for the next update that is supposed to fix this problem, but I know how hard it is to see people playing DBO and you're not D: .

Thanks for the reply on my problem, i've just finish testing the Compatibility with other operating system.. like Windows Wista sp2; it works a lot slower; seems stuck at "loading", but it is not and when u get in to the world is like 15-28fps = not playable and after 20-25 minutes still crash .... soo now i'm installing Win 7 on 32bit on my laptop to test it there, hope that helps and the unistanll Direct X 11 ont Win 7 doesn't work and it is backward compatible, so no need to do it...... i'll update any threat i know for this problem for other to know what must they do, i just hope i'll be succesfull

Could it be that you have the dbog.exe running in compatibility mode?

if i run it in Win XP Sp2 compatibility mode the window stay white and nothing is happening... i can't uninstall Direct x 11 and put 9c instead on windows 7..... trust me i've been doing that for a while now, soo.... please tell me how to play the game that knows only Direct x 9 and i have all of those .dll , but my PC installed by default Dx11?..

Update Edit: I'm now runing the game on Compatibility with Windows Vista SP2.. it moves like fck and it takes a lot longer to load the character in to the world, but it didn't crash... i'm in the game for almost 8 minutes :D .... so the solution may be on the "Compatibility mode"... i will test another one after i pass the 15 minute line and will update the edit, i hope all the players with crash will see after i'm done finishing my research ....

Edit: Ok, the game stays open, but it is not playable, meaning the render of image for walking, the skills is to slow. I'm trying to move arownd the world, but the frames are too low :( ... will try and figure this out and i can use any help i can get :D

Could it be that you have the dbog.exe running in compatibility mode?

no compatibility mode, just "Run as Administrator" ...
    P.S. I'm trying to roll back Direct X ... from 11 to 9, and it is hell to do so on windows 7 ... i see that now... hopping the direct x will solve the problem..... i will edit this post in a few hours with more detailes.

EDIT: I've tryed to downgrade my direct x and from Dx11 to 9c is no way to do it on windows 7 :( ... i will still google it and hope for solution soon

as i see your AMD user, my questions are do you have a software installed, named AMD Overdrive or AMD LCD Keyboard Applet

nope, i didn't istalled those, i hate overdrive.. that is why i don't use OC RAM plates or video card with OC, i cost more, but at leas i wasn't OC

I dont see a error. Try to use a VPN

I don't know what is VPN, please explain... got it Virtual Private Network i'm googling it now on how to use it and i admit, this i didn't try up till now :D ... i don't think it will do me any good, but i'm keeping my hope up :D

The crash happens no matter the situation, meaning doesn't matter if i click outside the game window or not; the crash happens only after log in and it is like a timer :)) .... i have the clock gadget on desktop and after i write id and pass i look at the clock :)) ... it is amaizing how determinate i am to play that i got a lvl 10 char :D

Nothing wrong in the error log. Did you try to play with an other account?

Nice to see u here Daneos; i've tryed with another compiuter (laptop) another account on both devices; tryed a version from original DBO (from Namco Bandai) and moved some files (one by one) in the DBOG folder instalation; tryed diferent versions of the Video Card on PC; reinstall Windows 7 on 64bit; run compatibillity for the DBOG Launcer and DBOG.exe (separate and in the same time, always run like administrator); i have a internet provider that gives me untill 500 mb/s and about my PC .. well, i'll start the game for a recent crash :D ..... brb....

Back, here are the files...... by the way.. i still get the messege "Execution Fail" for the TLQ on lvl 4... Continous Disapearing i think is called. (i'm sorry for my bad spelling, but i don't often write in english).

hy, i've tryed those things and more.. i've even tryed on my laptop that is preety good... I3 procesor, 3Gb of Ram and 1Gb HD Video ..... still crash, the PC is very up to date because i reinstall windows 7 on 64 bit just to get rid of the crash, but the game still closes ... :(

As far as i saw log, there is a problem with - invalid play time - it can mean different time zones if you are somewhere else than US, here i have same problem - Netherlands, approx. 3 min i can play then crash to desktop.
    I also aatach logs.
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1636/
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/1637/

hy, i play from Europe... Romania actually and i think it may be a server bug at the Internet connection of the server... just an idea