Posts by Peasham

I want/need them in the same sense xD I want them because they're awesome but I need a strong blue and red character. Vizard Ichigo is the only red character I have and "Umbrella" Nanao is the only blue character I have. Most of my 5 stars are heart (purple) and technique (green) so ~

Welp, least I don't need blues XD
    Seriously, though, the Aizen raid on Legend's surprisingly easy with my 6 star Swimsuit Byakuya. Swimsuit is best suit
    Also, I've only gotten Toshiro and Hyorinmaru in the last few gachas. All mind ;-;
    Also, what's your ID in the game, if I may ask?

Yeah, it was a pain because he was my very first summon in the multi-summons. I thought Id atleast get Ichi or Barragan but nope. All that grinding and leveling just for Aizen when I needed the other 2 more lmao

But dat SP doe! Why'd ya want the other two, if I may ask?
    Also, I think I'd be okay with any, but I'd prefer getting Ichi or Aizen. Barragan's too... down the middle for me.

Though this thread is a month old, anyone play BBS still? I'm interested in hearing if anyone got Ichigo, Aizen or Barragan in the latest gacha. I only got Aizen after 2,250 orbs but still have a week so yeah~

Heh, I actually got Mugetsu when he came out on JP.
    And, promptly, lost my account because Bluestacks fucked up.
    Real classy, emulator. Real classy.

Spent 350 so far and got both Hiyori and Shinji 5 stars, which I didn't have, so... off tah a good start, it seems.
    But 2,250? DAYUM SON! I thought of deleting my account and grinding up, but I got the 5 star (well, 6 star now) Swimsuit Byakuya. My inner collector shall NOT be having that shit taken away, lemme tell ya!

It's far to soon to jump to any conclusions, for all we know black isn't the big bad of the arc. It wouldn't surprise me at all honestly, Toriyami has done this multiple times setting up the climate making it seem like Radditz/Saiyans, the Androids, and Babidi were the main antagonists of an arc when in reality it was leading to something far more sinister. We are just gonna have to "stay tuned for the next episode of Dragon ball Z"

... no, not really. Vegeta and Nappa, Cell, and Majin Buu, were all introduced relatively early on in their respective arcs. We KNEW, they'd be the big bads. They just didn't show up immediatly. We're deep into this arc. Any villain who pops out of nowhere (which neither of the aformentioned villains did, mind you), won't be as fore-shadowed as the rest you brought up.
    Furthermore, still, bad, and non-creative writing. Saiyan - new and creative, Androids - new and creative, Majins - new and creative, hell, Gods, new and creative, Black - a Shonen cliche done to death. Which DBZ already did. DBZ's arcs didn't have the best writing, but CREATIVE, they were

To be fair the series has some of the best animation actually.. It just has some bad here and there as well.

Also Black to me felt like the best thing to happen to super since they brought future trunks in, but... I just feel they executed it wrong.

I doubt it. The first 3 episodes had pretty much movie animation. There were no exciting fight scenes, but the animation in them was good overall, not just for a few minutes of fighting. If you get my point. Good animation for a few seconds, doesn't equal good animation for the whole episode. Ya gotta watch out for the cheap animation tricks. And there are a lot of them, believe you me.
    Also, take a gander at this. Less money than DBS, but PASSION.

Yeah that didn't quite meet my expectations, but maybe they can execute it right... I hope...

What "execution" is there to "dragan bullz dun didz iet"?
    Black, as hyped as he was, was both extremely weak, reeling from literally a single punch, full of plot convenience, since he oh so incidentally knew how to go God, despite never doing the ritual (and no, Zamasu being a God doesn't explain it, not only was he not a Saiyan God, but, that would also imply that going God is regardless of race, and taught, which means that the first arc/movie's COMPLETELY ruined writing-wise, since Beerus could've just taught Goku how to go God, and, it gives no explanation as to why EVERYONE'S not going God),and, now, this stupid shit hit the fans. Not to mention, the over-use of the evil MC clone, which DBZ already DID with Turles. Writing-wise, this arc is either flat-out bad writing, or complete and utter unoriginality.
    I know this was a rant, but, can ya blame me? I don't like seeing a series I love go down the shitter. Especially with its insulting sub-par to average animation. I'd rather have A-1 animate this, and they're pretty much slave owners at this point! They wouldn't have the passion (not that Toei does),but at least'd be both fluid, and fast.

I accidentally died at the Swordsman class trial. Any way I can try it again? It's in an area where I have to teleport to, but the quest giver doesn't teleport anymore.