Posts by sonicjr131

• for technical support? Just click on forums nextl to Dashboard at the top of the screen here in the forums and I believe it's in the second column as you scroll down.

It's fixed now. Also, my missions are not showing. is that supposed to happen?

thats also in my dbo folder. It's really weird that you not getting this all in one file when you extract it. Definitely put this in technical support and hopefully a moderator someone will be able to help you because it should all be in one zip file so when you extracted it's all there

thats also in my dbo folder. It's really weird that you not getting this all in one file when you extract it. Definitely put this in technical support and hopefully a moderator someone will be able to help you because it should all be in one zip file so when you extracted it's all there

Link?

So I took a look at my dbo folder and it seems that bug trap is included in the extracted file . Are you extracting the file with windrar?
    In my case I created a dbo folder on my desktop then extracted the file I downloaded with Windrar into the dbo folder and everything was there. Not sure if u did anything differently. I believe you shouldn't have to download bug trap separately

Also it might be a good idea to repost this under technical support. You may find more people who have experienced this or may know how to help more.

Just fixed it now. Now it's giving me some message saying, Dev.IL.dll is missing.

(Didn't know where to put this.)

So, I am having problem open the "new laucher (the one that has mira on it.) it keeps saying that bugtrap.ll is missing. I don't know what that is, but can someone help on how to fix that it keeps saying i have to redownload it.

I've got some open slots and nothings dropping. Maybe its bugged.

Yeah I'm getting mad over here I'm doing the Papa Sargeant Quest, and there's nothing giving me some sort of hint. It's telling me to "Inspect the area for Papa Sargeant and search the area" But when i get there, there's nothing to do! What's the objective in this mission, I've looked for help there's nothing that's telling what to do.

I mean I like the idea of having low level - Goten kid like Super Saiyans, But there is no relative way to make it challenging enough if you get it at that low level. SSJ is something you achieve that is a Super transformation of the game, so making to to level 40 not only proves you have determination to get there, but also love the game and the grind makes you deserve it.

kinda see where you going with this, but this was just something i thought of.

I wasn't gonna edit the game. I just wanted see what happens if the lvl 40 wasn't in there.

This is an idea that i had.

Okay I kinda hate the fact that you have to lvl 40. and have all 7 of the tier-2 dragonballs just to be a super saiyan So here's would be the "Idea". We all know that we need the tier 2 dragonballs to wish for super saiyan but i think SSJ should be a wish-only thing, no matter what lvl your at but the rules still apply (i.e lvl 10 would start you off) I know this sounds stupid but i think that this would be fair. It would also stop grinding (cause i know people hate that.) so, yeah i wanted to share this idea. if someone sees this, please send it to the creator.

No. Those are from the tier-2 dragonballs. Even if they have been added, dragon-ball hunt hasn't been implemented. Only way to summon Shenron is with the tier-1 dragonballs from doing the quests but I don't recommend it since your gloves, pants, shirts and all disappear upon disconnect/relog otherwise your clothes will disappear and you'll waste the wish

So where can i find/locate the tier 2 dragonballs?