Posts by Flub

Hello it seems that alot of bosses get frozen. then you have to jump from channel to channel to find one that is not frozen.

Well i think I might found the reason for this bugg.

When I was fighting a boss and I died the boss froze in place this also happens to alot of ultra and super too, but it doesnt afect normal mobs because when u die they reset them selfs. but when boss mob kills you it doesnt seem to fully reset back to place but freezes in place instead.

I have done this several times already with bosses where I die and they instally froze. there a chance for ultra and super to freeze but never happened with normals.

Hope this helps out.

Hello i came to tell you that the Skill animation bug is still working for KID CHAR'S ONLY.

How to do it:

--> right click your screen and move it all the way up so your character is no longer visible.(move your camera all the way up!!)

Part 1:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8066/

Part 2:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8067/

It only works for kids characters because if you try it with adults and you move your camera all the way up you can still see your character.

What happens:

So by making your character not visible in the screen it seems that all skills animations dont actualy happen.This also make your attack animation the little energy blasts that come out your hand also be instant.

Example:(Spiritualist)
    --> if u cast rapid shot it would take 1-2 secs for him to fire each shot from his hands until they hit the target make a sound per shot.

if you use this bug your hands will glow and you hear all the sounds shot at once .. thus making so that this skill instead of being 3 secs while the animation goes its instant.

Note1:
    --> this does however doesn't cancel cast time.

Example:
    --> if u use your kamehameha you get a little load bar then you cast your animation after of 1secs.
    if u use this bug you still need to wait for the cast time to go trough but the animation after the cast time is instant.(you can hear by the sounds how screw up they are.)

Note2:
    --> this also works with physicals attacks has u will hear the sound getting all mush up and the hand glow.

Possible problems:
    --> Since now there is the possability of adult to go back to kids with the kid clock this might become an issue.Has u can spamm 10 abilites in less than 1 sec and they all go off. especially curses and debuffs.

Hey I recently discover a bug that happens with TURTLE HERMITS ...

How to do it:

---> Ultimate Speed Restrain = Movement speed decresed by 90% (needs to be level 4)
    ---> Turtle Rod Strike or Spirit Rod = Movement speed decresed by 4 (any level)

what happens is that when using the skils doesnt matter the order the mobs start walking backwards instead of moving forwards and it seems as long has they not in meelee reach this bug happens ...

with this u make easilly fight a boss just by making sure he never reaches you ...

Hope it gets fixed soon.

Hey i know of 2 ways to get 20 slots bags.
    1 - Is to go to point shop and get the 20 slots for 1 day. they dont disapear after 1 day yet so maybe go for that ..
    2- The other option is to go cash shop i dont think there is bigger than 12 slots bags yet for sale in npc's.

Open your Quest menu --> J, then open your char menu --> C, drag and drop the backpack into quest menu trash problem fixed.

this isn't really a solution because it won't change anything lol

it solves the problem of them scamming you, until a solution of trade confirmation is put in the game it the best way for people not to scamm you in the sence that they actually have to pay to get the item making safe for people not to try and cheat you out.

simple solution until this is fixed.

go somewhere away from all the people open a shop and make him purchase it .. problem solved!(Kinda...)

This Guide Will Show You How To Complete The Flight Quest Chain!

PART 1
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok first we start with Part 1 of the Flight QChain which starts in each respective starting area for each race.

REQUIREMENTS:
    --- LEVEL 15 (PLAYER)

HUMANS -- > Yahhoy Oil Field

• Talk to Qiamu-Xi (Near Popo Stone)
    • "Step 1" Kill x20 (Stone Scaled Bean Saibaimen) "Deliver"
    • "Step 2" Use Flying Scroll and Fly!!"Deliver"
    • "Step 3"Kill x10 (Boulder Scaled Bean Saibaiman)"Deliver"
    • "Step 4"Fly Dash by ( W + W(Hold) or Right Click + Right Click(Hold) )"Deliver"

MAJIN -- > Lost Waterways

• Talk to Bung-Bung (Back of the hole next to vending Npc's)
    • "Step 1" Kill x20 (Samba Rio amigo) "Deliver"
    • "Step 2" Use Flying Scroll and Fly!!"Deliver"
    • "Step 3"Kill x10 (Cactus Saibamen)"Deliver"
    • "Step 4"Fly Dash by ( W + W(Hold) or Right Click + Right Click(Hold) )"Deliver"

NAMEK -- > Dragon Nose

• Talk to Dale (Next to area reveler infront of tree)
    • "Step 1" Kill x20 (Turbo Fastaurs) "Deliver"
    • "Step 2" Use Flying Scroll and Fly!! "Deliver"
    • "Step 3" Kill x10 (Big Creepy Sibamen)"Deliver"
    • "Step 4" Fly Dash by ( W + W(Hold) or Right Click + Right Click(Hold) ) "Deliver"

PART 2
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now we go to second part of the fly Qchain which is located in korin Forrest at the base of the tower

REQUIREMENTS:
    --- LEVEL 20 (PLAYER)
    --- PREVIOUS QCHAIN QUESTS COMPLETED

ALL RACES -- > Korin Village

• Talk to Qiamu (right side of the base of korin tower)

• "Step 1" Talk to Darryl "Deliver"

• "Step 2" Collect x5 (Kulpi Supply Unit)"Deliver"

PART 3

the third part of this quest chain starts in the same npc has the previous one

REQUIREMENTS:
    --- LEVEL 25 (PLAYER)

• Talk to Qiamu (right side of the base of korin tower)

• "Step 1" Kill x10 (War Monkey) "Deliver"

PART 4

The fourth and final part of the Flight QChain its a big one and requires a few steps before actualy starting the quest.

REQUIREMENTS:
    --- LEVEL 30 (PLAYER)
    --- ADULT QUEST COMPLETE
    --- MASTER CLASS COMPLETE

• Talk to Darryl (right side from the auction house)

• Now the QChain divides into 3 sub Quests

• "Top Left" Talk to Sony "Start Chain" ----> Location: Cashew Nut Tower

• "Step 1" Collect x12 (Defeated Bull Soldier) "Deliver"
      • "Step 2" Collect x8 (Bull Soldier) "Deliver"
      • "Step 3" Mini-Boss Kill (Thunder Fist)"Deliver"
    • "Top right" Talk to Taigu "Start Chain" ------> Location Makada Tower

• "Step 1" Collect x1 (Bear SFC) "Deliver"
      • "Step 2" Pick UP x1 (Tattered Box)"Deliver"
      • "Step 3" Mini-Boss Kill (Tyrant Mulgarisaurs)"Deliver"
    • "Bottom Left" Talk to Kefu "Start Chain" --------> Location Almond Tower

• "Step 1" Pick UP x10 (Korin BellFlower) "Deliver"
      • "Step 2" Pick UP x5 (Korin Yellow Flower)"Deliver"
      • "Step 3" Mini-Boss Kill (Forest King)"Deliver"
    • Now go back to Darryl and get your Fly Skil !!

Darryl Location:

SONY:

TAIGU:

[color=darkcyan]KEFU:

Hope this helps you guys out! :thumbsup:

Is there a way to send more than 1 itme through mail, it quite annoying have 10 different itmes to send and u have to resend mail 10 diferent times :( , as there is only 1 slot available.

P.s: i know that trading is probably better but i dont catch this person when is on(Guild mate) so sending mail is the only option.

my friedn this is TimeQuest (TMQ) it being said so many times allready they are not working until next patch just a couple post down same question please before you make anymore threads read the forums abit and u will most defiantly get most of your problems answered.

i have a bug atm where i cant use my W+w(hold) to start flying dash .. only my left click+left click(hold) work. any of you know how to fix this maybe?

Pet are correctly not working in the game. they will be fixed later on when the major stuff is fixxed.

I know daneos said not to report more quests bugs atm until the big patch comes out. but i was think maybe after the patch comes out and there are still bugged quests should it not have own section in the forum rather than a 35+ page thread because i see alot of people dont bother going through all the pages.

so maybe something like section for bugged Q and u have subsection of that section for each individual area of the map to make it easier.

Quests Report (Section):

Korin Village(Sub-section):

-threads

something like that.

If u go to options sounds move the bar and than back and press apply it works too dont need to change channels, even if i put sounds down sometimes they comeback as constant noise.... speacilly the vehicle noise. worst one is the map radar(quest finder) if u dont let it fully scan and turn map off the sound never stops until u let scan all or switch it off .

2 papa sergeant quest.

1- is to go to papa sergeant let your character talk use scout on him .. and go back to girl and select the artilleary option (dont kill him)
    (might fail if someone is killing him need to go back and reset quest)(also when your character talks and u socut him the arrow doesnt point back at girl but u need to go back and talk to her!)

2- is to kill papa sergeant.

hope it helps i done both quest and they fine .