Posts by KingVegito

Thanks for nice words but its only short description of every class :) You can always open skill calculator of every class and You'll know what buffs any class got, how can it be helpfull in PvP/PvE.

About Your question well... Turtle sometimes use speed attack. In official DBO best speed characters were Fighter, Poko and Karma Majin becouse they got buff for speed. Every class can have 26% speed gloves, 26% sub weapon + these 3 classes got buff that makes they got more speed attack % than other classes (other can have 26 +26 = 52% only)

oh okay so atkspd is for every class.
    Thanks dude you helped me a lot.

Actually Mr...? Yamucha is only weak in Dragon Ball Z as other characters,same goes with chiaotzu and even Tien when they all were main characters in Dragon Ball first anime series (yes it exists by the way and it's really good in my opinion) so i don't get it, how did Yamucha become some kind of funny joke?Even Master Roshi was stronger than Goku old days and Yamucha was almost match for Goku.Maybe it's time for you to learn about Dragon Ball more before making threads like that when they already exist and you can post your "funny" pictures there.

dont cry if you arent able to laugh ;)

Hello, here's my problem :

Whenever I play, no matter what I do (afk, fighting, quests, opening inventory, talking to NPC, scanning, etc.), the game keeps crashing instantly for no apparent reason every 2 to 5 minutes.

Is there a way I can avoid this ?

maybe your graphic settings are too high and try out to go Windows Mode..
    if this doesnt help than just reinstall the game.
    And the next time you play dbo just let Task Manager open and if its crashes again take a fast look at Performance maybe your CPU is overloaded

I dont know if its a bug and if anyone said it before but I noticed that the skill Spirit Ball (Spiritualist Tree)
    deals the full damage before the skill even finished the atk.
    For example the enemy has 1000 HP left and if I use the skill the enemy dies right before the Skill casts to the end.

first of I want to thank you for your hard work.
    I am very happy about your perfect post and now I know which class is good for me.
    Is it okay for you if I make a thread about the classes with these informations for the new members ?
    Credits belongs to you dont worry :P I just want to share it with everyone because its too good.

EDIT: But one question: Is atkspd also usefull for energy atk classes like turtle or Poko Priest ??

Hey guys because I cant decide which class I am going to play on Open Beta and I dont have the time to try every single class
    I just wanted to ask you guys (only if you have good knowledge about that Class) what are the Pros and Cons in PvE and PvP.

So guys
    give me the Pros and Cons about

-Crane Hermit
    -Turtle Hermit

-Fighter
    -Swordsman

-Poko Priest
    -Dende Priest

-Shadow Knight
    -Dark Warrior

-Grand Chef
    -Ultimate