Posts by Terrene

have u ever looked whats the difference between attacking from behind and front? behind ads 1,5 more damage

No need to be so salty man -.- But if you hover over the skill in the calculator it will say if it has a 1.5x buff or not but like i said feel free to correct me but not in a way like a douche specially when we try to make your TRASH build into something viable. -.-

Might is not bad for the crit damage but if you already do more damage normaly then your crit damage naturally will become more thus making might useless if ya have the sp to max spirited roar

Terrible. Multiple Sword Slash should always be maxed same goes for your critical passive. Seeing that you let your swordman passive stay at 1 just speaks for itself.Scintillation at 4 is way more then what you need at level 1 it should be fine.Glaring slash needs more points into it for the sake of weaking your opponent,Having Rp recovery maxed is useless since it only going to lower your already short cd just have it at level 4. Always Max Concentration as a swordsman you need it for Multiple Sword Slash, Flash Slash maxed?? Thats useless dont even bother with it unless you wanna do some lower level pve even then only put one points into it.

Overall its like you cant decide if you want PvP or PvE dont see the point of doing flash behind the opponent when it doesnt boost your damage ITS the skill used to get behind so other skills can get the back hit bonus. Feel free to explain it tho or correct me.;)

Terrible. Multiple Sword Slash should always be maxed same goes for your critical passive. Seeing that you let your swordman passive stay at 1 just speaks for itself.Scintillation at 4 is way more then what you need at level 1 it should be fine.Glaring slash needs more points into it for the sake of weaking your opponent,Having Rp recovery maxed is useless since it only going to lower your already short cd just have it at level 4. Always Max Concentration as a swordsman you need it for Multiple Sword Slash, Flash Slash maxed?? Thats useless dont even bother with it unless you wanna do some lower level pve even then only put one points into it.

Overall its like you cant decide if you want PvP or PvE dont see the point of doing flash behind the opponent when it doesnt boost your damage ITS the skill used to get behind so other skills can get the back hit bonus. Feel free to explain it tho or correct me.;)

Forgot to add Penetrate straight up useless unless you wanna make a dodge based swordsman but then remake this entirely get the dodge passive and intimidation