Posts by gscbarreto

Hi!!!
    I have teh same issues, but when I disable the antivirus and everything... it just says windowns doesn't allow the app.
    I already disabled the Windows Defender SmartScreen , and it keeps showing this message.... Is my Computer not able to run the game anymore??
    I want answers!
    I Missed the DragonBall Hunt event, and I don't know when I can play again!

From one day to the other I just couldn't play!
    So I ask if someone can solve this.

Hi, I was playing the game normaly when I suddenly disconnected, it has happened to me before due to losing internet conenction, but this time was different... I had good conenction...
    When I tried to relog in the game it said, I was already online... How can I keep playing?? DoI just have to wait??

Hi!
    Can you make me an Avatar 200x200 witgh Black from dbsuper in his normal form.
    Text: The name GB Originals and the phrase "Hard work beats talent when Talent doesn`work hard on it".
    BTW If you could either use some kind of dark green / Purple that would be nice :)

Hi!! Can I request a new Avatar for me?
    I would like an avatar with the character "Black" in is normal form from DBSuper :size 200x200 from some cool images (I don`t have a link to give so surprise me XD)
    Text: I would like my the name : "GB Originals" on it because i`m planning a gameplay on my YT channel when the game reaches the next phase.
    If possible I would like the phrase: "Hard Work beats Talent when Talent doesn`t work Hard" in it.
    And finnaly I thank you in advance for being an Awesome Moderator and for being present in the community :)

I am a Saiyan from Planet earth, I am currently a lvl 43 Player , Username gscbarreto, if you ever encounter me make sure to enter my guild and participate with zeni to make it grow. (GBOriginals)
    That is all
    GG

It means it is either bugged or that you somehow haven`t been able to fulfill the requirements to pass the quest , either being time limit, LP reached 0 on something you had to protect or just another bugged quest, which is normal in this fase of the game.
    If you can`t complete it i suggest skipping it.
    Good Luck

I don`t have much time to play, that is why I can`t start over because I would become bored of the game and stop playing it, i think we all know that what keeps our motivation up in this style of game is the love for the genre and the feeling of adventure and Discovery, since going back to the begining is a Giant step backwards for a lvl 41, who only plays like 1-2H a week due to REAL LIFE responsibilities, I was asking this.
    I guess nothing is perfect, but it is a shame that all my dedication to this game will eventually be deleted.
    It will certainly make room for more players and make the game more equal to newcomers but I think that deleting the data will mean a lot of player losses.
    I just wish that the developer heard this and said

"Worry Not For I am here!!!"
    (to keep all your data and we can all be happy)