Posts by xRyuu

Hello, I am new to the forums, but not the project. I had decided to withdraw myself from playing until the game development went through a few patches months ago and the community seems to be doing pretty well. I now just set up my forum account because I figured that I might as well. I currently part of a Minecraft Dragon Ball Z development and wish to expand my mind on Dragon Ball Z by playing other related games. I currently work building Dollar Trees and DTLRs for people to enjoy, play games like League of Legends to get my brain active and challenge it in various ways, and currently still in school and soon to proudly graduate. I plan to move on with my life by learning more about Computer & Software Engineering and later be the Kayaba (referencing from Sword Art Online) of the world. I wish to later expand the technology and gaming industries, but those are just my dreams. Glad to meet anyone on these forums and I'm glad to be apart of the community.^^ If you've made it this far, thank you for reading it all.^^