Posts by Ayyaz786

Hello,
    Everyone knows open-beta is coming this wednesday. But i've got a question to ask. Will there be transformations will i be able to transform into a super saiyan or super namek.
    If possible if would be able to Transform would it do a change in power level or it would be to just get a new looks. You would get blonde hair and that golden aura around you .
    OR,
    Will Transforming will give u better stats like doubled power level and strength,Speed, defence etc. (FOR Example: If you are doing 500 Damage to mob and u transform into super saiyan will it double your stats then instead of doing 500 Dmg u will do 1000 Dmg and If the mob hits u and does 500 dmg then after transforming will u get lesser dmg like dmg will decrease from 500 to 250.

Now each transformation gives u better speed and strength. Like Super Saiyan 1 Boosts your power 2 times and SSJ2 Boosts upto 10 Times. Does this happen in-game when u transform of is it just to get some style and nothing else.

Examples:
    Damage Stats: 200(Normal) x 2(SSJ1) = 400 Dmg(SSJ1) x 10(SSJ2) = 4000 Dmg
    Now if take a look on defence.
    Defence Stats: Getting 1000 Dmg (Normal) / 2(SSJ1) = Getting 500 Dmg(SSJ1) / 10(SSJ2) = u will get only 50 Dmg in SSJ2.
    In the final Speed. Will transforming increase your speed? Will u run faster fly even faster?
    Speed Stats: 1000M in 10 Minutes in Normal form x 2 (SSJ1) = 2000M in 10 Minutes (SSJ1) x 10 (SSJ2) = 20,000 M in 10 Minutes in SSJ2.

Anyone tell is transforming of any worth or its just like getting a makeup from a Beauty Parlor. :?:

Most of the times all the channels are full recently only 1 channel was online and all other channels was offline.
    But now all the channels are online again and they are not full. Thank God! for that.

Hello, I'm a new comer to DBO & recently i've been getting lots of server connectivity related errors.
    I'm Playing the game and it's running fine after sometime not knowing anything BOOM!!!!!! :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: .
    An error shows up saying you have been disconnected from the server. It's an annoying bug.

Plz... Someone help i really hate it when i have to start the game again. ;(;(;(

Don't know if there is any way to change resolution lower than 1024x768.
    I have a GMA 950 on Windows 7 and it lags in some places where lots of stuff is going on. If there was 640x480 the would run perfectly.
    I use custom Settings and Lowest Resolution.

Everyone knows in DBO Global lowest resolution is 1024x768 . It will be good if they add other resolutions like 800x600 & 640x480. I have a weak pc & even on the lowest resolution i get 20fps. Which is really not that bad but if there was 800x600 or 640x480 resolutions i would better frame rates.

It is not just me there many other players that run DBO Global on low-end PCs and they barely get 10fps on the lowest settings possible. So, it would be great that they add other resolutions (For Example: 800x600 & 640x480). Doing this users that still have old PCs would get better Frames.So, simply it is a great need.

Everyone will really appreciate if they do this. :)