Posts by nezexc

Had to use the launcher and update however thankyou qwerty it has loaded and allowed me to enter my username and password! :)
    Only problem is now that it says "There is no connection to the server currently, please wait and retry later"

I have played in the past using the same username and password which is strange because i was thinking this could be whether i have access? Unless something has happened between now and about 3 weeks ago.

cheers, I have gone into the DBOG.exe file without using patch launcher at all and it keeps coming up with an authentication error before i even get to enter my username and password.
    If i use the launcher and update... then it says DBOG.exe does not exist... strange, ill attempt the file u uploaded qwerty. Appreciate the assistance

So reinstalled the game and went through the launcher to update. I have
    disabled my antivirus for the process and launch, however upon clicking
    START, i get the error message that DBOG.exe does not exist and if i try
    it manually in the folder i get that its corrupted.
    You will notice that i tried to install it in two different locations with the same error occuring.
    Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.

So reinstalled the game and went through the launcher to update. I have disabled my antivirus for the process and launch, however upon clicking START, i get the error message that DBOG.exe does not exist and if i try it manually in the folder i get that its corrupted.
    You will notice that i tried to install it in two different locations with the same error occuring.
    Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.