Posts by egergely

Hi i have that idea then the other casts skills would be own cast colours. Suchs as en. class cast en. attack, he cast blue line or heal skills would be green, phisical skills red\orange, debuffs purple...etc. I think this would be more transparent (5v5 or 30v30) and would be easier determine where be the other character and what they do.

Hi.

I would like suggest that, if possible the dboglauncher can be start the game with high cpu priority (and also normal).

I expecting this suggestion because i expected the "win10 creators update, gamer mod", but i tested the dbog and i not see nothing more cpu speed or more fps when is turn off or on the gamer mod.
    Formerly i played the dbog with high priority anno the old dbo and dbog also, and about the game cpu calculations improved about 10%-15%-20%, because the old directx9 much graphics calculation run into cpu, not gpu. And dbo winner many gpu and also cpu speed only this.
    Only need the next command when\before start the game, "START dbog.exe \HIGH" but since only can start into Launcher, my *.bat file not can start dbo with high priority and the launcher not can start with high priority.
    I would like that for you, test high cpu priority the game, but not increasing at the "task manager" when run the game with normal, also before starting, icrease the priority: Create " *.bat" file with this command: "START dbog.exe \HIGH" and start the " *.bat" file wich open the dbog.exe with high priority.
    There are more priority but i know the \HIGH the best, i test anno.

And would be build this start mod into the launcher if possible.

Wait for answer.

Thank's, Bye.

Hi i prefer that, all dogi parts would be switchable to visible or hide the part. Or only the dogi separeted from other things(hat, back...etc).
    Because i like only show my dogi except hat, back dogis but i should all dogi effects.
    Wait the answers.

:D thx, bye.

The thing with Final Flash is that if you're charging for 3 seconds as opposed to Big Bang's 2 seconds, wouldn't it make more sense for Final Flash to be stronger? Hell even the description of the skill says its Vegeta's "strongest move." We aren't Vegeta of course, but Final Flash has shown to be more destructive than BBA. Xenoverse and J-Stars Victory Vs supports this by having BBA as a Super/Normal skill and Final Flash as an Ultimate/Burst Attack.

I think this final flash not the best final flash only 1 weaker skill suchs as namek warrior masenko, special beam cannon. Also martial have more kamehame with about 1000 dammage, then kame then why weak this? Because this not Super or Giant kame only Concentrated kame. This big bang now stronger than this Final Flash because this not Cell has final flash only one Tank skill suchs as masenko, special beam cannon. it can be second KD skill and Life Points. Now big bang strongest because this is C-19 has big bang.
    As a result of this, we will receive more stronger big bang and final flash skills suchs as more kame received turtle also, and then will be more powerfull skill the final flash. Not this skill rathet similar\equal namek masenko, special beam cannon.
    I be happy then fighter receive more stronger moves but this final not that skill.
    And now if it would be strengthened skill all of them, then we could not receive more better animation final flash or energy attack every time?
    i do not mind what what they bring out this skill but this skill not have best final flash animation, i think more like tank KD skill.

Perhaps something else that could change with Turtle Hermits is have Super/Giant Kamehameha go in a straight line like Super did in 55 cap. They would, however, keep the width from the AoE versions (10m for Super and 15m for Giant). This could allow players to get out of its range before it's fired while allowing the skills to hit more targets. It'd also stay more true to the fact that these skills are beams and not ki spheres like Big Bang Attack. Final Flash follows this example as it has a 15m length and travels in a straight line.

Speaking of Final Flash, it needs to switch places with BBA in both power and skill tree. Having Final Flash also calculate damage from your Sub-Weapon would be nice as well.

...at least that's how I think it could be. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

I think Fighter has that Big Bang what used agains C-19, because agains Cell at the end of the fight when he shoot big bang, he took the other 's hand. C-19 big bang shot 1 hand, other hand by under body.
    I think current Final Flash not equal agains the Cell used Final Flash, current he on the ground cast and shoot. Agains cell, uprise the air, concentrate energy with hands, put them together, lighten your body and shoot.
    I think current final flash and big bang not same that vegita used agains cell so current big bang the strongest skill, because it have 5 SP instead 4 SP on final flash and also big bang with 4 SP weaker than final flash with 4 SP but big bang have 5. level.

hi, i ask that, if turtle has def buffs with no reduce def stat, then ma "spirited roar" buff also no effect negative def stat or add deff stat, suchs as en deffense. What do you think this? ma has "move speed" base char, when he buff something, they lose move, dash potencial againns ranged char, but they not need receive negative deff effect also themselfes...
    or i think ma close range att. 1 target skills could give self buffs also some sec duration, att stats or def stats.
    and i think turtle if receive 18 crit at turtle mastery + focus passive skills also add 17focus= 3 en crit+170 hit rate= 8 SP=21 en crit+170hit rate, i think very op agains swor and fighter.
    sword now receive 18 phis crit+10en crit+640hit rate from 11 SP
    fighter 6 SP only 9 phics crit and some random resistance rate and 270 dodge rate with no have ranged skills and debuffs.
    If turtle receive last 18 crit than fighter also receive last many more "dexterity" from Fighting mastery i think, about 80-100 with 6 SP. Not only dodge rate with 4 sp. Or dex also give 10 dodge not only 5. because not sense the fighting mastery now the crit only, but if turle receive 21 crit with 8 sp, 9 phics crit fighter with 6 sp no sense.

and would be good ide if char page write more effects not only hp, def, crit, hit, dodge, write also global resistance, global succes rate, specific status resistance: stun res., paralyse res, confusion res...etc.

Hi, I didnt understood, what will u like to be changed, can u make it more simple,
    The onyl thing I understand is the inability from martial artist to get closer to the enemy.

I will be looking forward to ur reaply.

Thx.

hi. i am happy if ma have more basic hp and armor than turtle and crane. And i think ma "quick attack" would be upgrade, because they not have debuffs: i pref or 54 cd with best range, 36 meters, or more less cd, about 15-20 sec than also have karma, plasma "shout" get closer skill with about 45 meters range.

Also i think turtle "sudden stun", karma "playful doll" and plasma "confusing drombeat" not balanced with fighter "solar flare" because turtle become best close ranged attack dammager, karma, plasma become best close ranged fighters. And I think solar flare effects not equal its cd time, now 1:30.

And i think swordsman could receive some stun at close 1 targets att skills.
    and i think turtle would better, if not have debuffs, but receive cumulated slow effects into att skills and have more SP cost them. Now every debuffs op, 70% speed reduce and 90% move speed reduce debuff = not make sense move or speed characters. also 3-4 sp all skills and debuffs...why? this dammage would be 7-8 sp because very high its dammage potencial.

hi, i pref martail artists but i not understand some things:

Why does it get (about 2x) more sp point their skills agains turtle?
    Why no have "get closer" skills (or 1 skill with low cd time) when all pvp match begins about 40 meters range?
    Why no have debuffs?
    Why no have health and armors?
    Why no have energy skills?
    Why no have basic att range?
    Why no have crit rate, dammage, armor penetration, movement speed?
    Why can the all 35 meter range characters use their skills also at close combat, when close range skills not can use distance and all battle begins about 40 meters range?

Fighter basically means= Tank+Assasin hibrid.
    When he receive base deffend abbilities, hp+armor and more targets phisical close range att. skills, they have worse "get closer" abilities suchs as movement speed, this is fighter at dbo.
    When he receive base deffend abbilities, hp+armor and one targets phisical close range att. skills, they have better "get closer" skills, this is swordsman at dbo.

Can ask for this, give more basic deffence the ma and they have better "get closer" skill suchs as "quick attack"(better range or more less cd time).

Or can ask for this, all debuffs max range have maximum 25 meters, dammage range 35 or 45 meters.
    Because ma now not have debuffs, hp and get closer skills(because they not can close the opponent not even 35 meters, and if they yet, dash also "slow down" because very high slow effects debuffs and stuns.)
    Or can ask for this, when ma not can use skills, only 0 at 10 meters skills range, Ranged cast have also only from 15 to 35 meters range skills.

thx.

my personal pref higher hp+armor and worse debuff range about max 25 to all chars.

"Super Kamehameha : A kameamehame that has very strong damage, also able to KD if you use KD power up with it. The attack range is 25 turtle."

Super Kamehame has not 45 meters range? Or balanced dbog?

Hi.

I wold like suggest that STR give Block Rate suchs as WoW, if succes the Block, he deffend about 50% dammage but he beome guard pose, temporarly he not can use skill or\and slide back a bit such as working at dbo. STR phisical stat with phisical skills, this skills\characters not have range, but they have random Block Rate and Dodge Rate, they need deffend agains towards skills and debuffs.
    When Guard someone they have random Counter Attack also, and increase all Deffend stats also Deffend Rate, Dodge Rate, Knock Back Rate...etc.

And i happy when someone use Guard skills and receive a dammage he gain increase RP regeneration or Succes a Dodge or Block, they give RP or more rp points or something: Armor, lp reg...etc.

No every day, only 2x one week. But you choose what 2 days. That mean 7 Budokai \ week, but your account can only acces 2 every week.

That mean every peoples can play Budokai not only the "weekends" players and if the peoples join 2\7 Budokai at week, they would be more chance to win prize and reward.

Hi.

I would like suggest the Budokai would be 7 days a week (about evening 19:00 hour) but 1 account registered only 2 piece a week, when he have a free evenings.
    Because if someone working at weekend and budokai only accessable once a week than he never can be playing at Budokai.
    If many people join once a week at Budokai, this will be very hard to make a good result and will be only a few people win every weeks.
    If would be 7 budokai at week and 1 account could register only 2 designated days or 1 day or nothing, then he can play 2 Budokai at week and he can be more chance to win a prize and revards.

What do you think about this?