Posts by Cosmo

Just to clarify:

- No date for the wipe has been given nor will it. Daneos will post on the forums with a thread telling us when OB is ready to be launched.

- Any release date rumours you hear from anyone except from Daneos should be regarded as false because hundreds of people spout it to annoy players.

- The wipe will completely 100% remove all players, items and zeni. The only files left will be the server code. As if the server was just opened from launch but working smoothly.

- It is always worth playing now. you could just happen to be one person who encounters a bug no one else did. Then if you report it the game will be fixed faster.

The only way to set buttons to actions or to skill slots is through the options menu "O" in-game.

Find the controls tab and find the thing you want to set as the action in the menu. click the registered button and then press the new button on your mouse.

It will then change the action to the button on your mouse (only is it is compatible, this is an old game remember so not al buttons existed back then)

Not currently. Daneos hasn't released the exact figures like last time.

As Shii has said though, it gets harder for success at +11 onward. So the casual purples and greens along with white stones and praying is the way to go :D

Oh so it's more of a matter of using more stones in exchange for a better success rate. Do we have an updated list of the success rate for each upgrade level?

Old success rate was 33% chance equally to fail, broken, or success. there are now a better chance to get the success card but a lower chance to get +2 or +3. This way less white stones would need to be used as the gear has a lower chance of being broken or getting the -1.

I like this update. as it prevented one of the upgrade glitch that many people took advantage of to get easy +15's

It was only fun for fighters because they have a class specific item that made it easier for them to be even easier to play.

I'm of the mindset that the turtle book and fighter pot should be disabled or every other class gets a specific boosting item too. That way all classes are treated fairly

That is the entire point of this project. It's a server revival. Only after everything is working as it was when TW closed he will make his own changes.

Its not giving us what we want, its just making the game like it was before...

Show comparisons with the same gear in both DBOG and DBOTW so daneos can see the difference in a ticket. you'll get a direct link to himself that way.

Ahhh, I getcha. Might just be my brain reading wonkily due to it being early for me still.

Nahh xD of crouse not the entire day ahaha I was just talking about what Ultranovaxstyle said, that somepeople cannot be here the WHOLE saturday and cannot do the event at all. Thats what Xeoh didn't understood :) because he said: "there's no reason you shouldn't be able to make one(13-15) or the other(22-00). So yea, maybe the one of solutions, is your suggestion.

There's no way in hell daneos will make the event last an entire day. As i stated before. if any changes are made. one of the 2 hour slots will be moved to another day. 4 hours total a week to DB hunt

He mean, the WHOLE saturday, that's why I'm making this poll tho.

Daneos has already previously said that there's no need for another DB hunt. If he ever did decide to add another during the week he would take one of the 2 hour periods from Saturday and move it to the other day.

We'd still only have the 4 hour total to get them. This is because the DB drop rate is more than double that of what it was in retail. Level 70's can quite comfortably get 2 or more sets a hunt.

Debuffs, like sleep, slow, confuse, skill lock, Knockdowns. You have to be creative. every class has a counter. You have to get the right accessories and gear to combat what you're fighting and play smart

bro but how to fight nameks that has anti crit then?

Diminishing returns is active yes, if the same kind of stun or curse is placed on a player before it runs out in the same combat mode session then the curse will last a shorter amount of time.

You might actually want to lock it if you say that, We can still post here :D

as cosmo said its a bank bug now. please use search bar on top right hand corner. this thread subject has been consently been created please research before posting :)

I locked this thread because its a duplicate

This is because you stored a 3* ball in your bank and went of to hunt more dragonballs. The game checks your inventory to see which value* balls your currently have and gives you one you do not yet have. This is a "bug" that happened because you banked a ball and didn't carry it with you when hunting for more.

It's possible that the shelf life hasn't been coded in yet to work properly. As everything is slowly being fixed this will be in Open-Beta. but until then could you kindly create a ticket explaining what you've done and screenshots to prove it to Daneos so he knows it's something that needs to be fixed/implemented. Thank you for testing it. i would have but i have been away from home for over a week

Also... there are over 42 thousand players in PoB. The vast majority of them have done jack shit towards helping the server in regards to reporting bugs. they are just here to play. There are users who do nothing but Look for and report bugs or glitches and some work on translations and other aspects and expect nothing in return. If you want a title go collect some kiri majjin cons. at least then you'll get a stat boost too ;)

it should appear in your inventory. Not your quest inventory menu. Make sure you have at lest 1 empty slot too. Someone did it just yesterday after you sent this message. i helped them know what to do on discord.