Posts by Kim Strong Un

Hi DragonBallOnline Global Community !

I just realized that this game was made to play in group, with smart and efficient teamwork. Even if i search a lot for guides, i really miss one talking about "how to make a party", the needs, strategies, roles...

If someone of you, with all your in-game knowledge, could answer this thread (for me, and all the players interested in this issue), would be so nice !

I was thinking something like: "Ok, let's see what Every Team needs: 1- Dende 2- Tank 3- Damage dealer (Area) 4-Damage dealer (single) 5-Buffer (stats) 6- Speed boost (speed CC)"

Now i really want to find a race and class to be usefull in every party ( UDs, TMQs, High lvl CCs..) I thought about Dark Warrior, Poko Priest, Dende Priest, Karma majin, Plasma Majin, Grand Cheff and Ultimate Majin. But again, im too new to decide wich is better overall for making work a great and friendly UD/Tmq spam.

That's all i wanted to know, i appreciate all your help !

Bueno y por no hablar de los compañeros que sean Swordman, porque el fighter aun puede esquivar algo ¿pero ellos? Bajan el daño critico, bajan el % de los stuns (si los mobs te dodgean 3 de cada 4, imaginate en pvp).

Pero no, no digas nada que sino quedas como un noob que quiere las cosas faciles.

Luego estan los tipicos "pero si llevas antibleed no te ganan".

Pero tio, ya te tienes que gastar 500kk en antibleeds y el otro no tiene que comprarse nada? Aunque no te pegue de bleed, tiene 25k de hp y tu como humano tienes 4-6 como mucho. Ademas que no le quitas nada porque tiene una defensa de la ostia, por no decir que te pegan de daño magico.

En fin si la gente lo entiende, pero no lo quiere decir porque ellos ya tienen su antibleed y su equipo de mas de 2.000 kk, pero un fighter normal no puede jugar a este juego. Lamentable

Oh Boy !! I just entered DBO to farm and lvl up, last week i could lvl up my fighter from 34 to 37 in 2 hours, farming mobs 1v1 with kaioken, 3 hits and dead, i dodged a lot and with +650 hit rate i almost never failed attacks.

But wait ! Daneos decided to nerf humans, now the same mobs with 300 dodge rate can even dodge 2 of my attacks in a row, i fail almost all the stuns and they hit me more than i hit them. I have more dodge rate than mobs, i have more hit rate than mobs but nvm, and even some of you think this is a "good update". Yes, good if you are not human.

So, my solution? Lets make a Sk or a buffer, because if i have to die, revive, respawn, buy pots... and then go to pvp and lose... fck off man, lets abandone my fighter.

Oh man! What we have here? A tank class dealing more damage than a DPS class? Ooooooh, and you dare to say this is balanced xd

Hey! The best thing you can do is stop playing. I full leveled a character to 30 in 2 days, i made my build and decided to choose the SK, and when i do the SubClass quest, Korin doesnt give me the sub-weapon for the quest. This quest was bugged 1 week ago, and i have been 1 week wthout playing, i only entered to see if Daneos fixed that, but no. So no problem, play another games, not this bugserver. We will wait until the full released game. By the way, remember that if you play 100 hours here, you have to start from the begining in the full game, so if u cant play now, dont think you are "wasting your opportunity" to play DBO again, just wait. We waited for 3 years, so 2 or 3 months arent a big deal.

And lets better not talk about being impossible to enter the auction house for hours, or having to farm 60% of the level (lvls 38-39) because there are no more quests, idk, i go to play LoL

Nothing is broken. U probably missed few quests, or didn't do TLQ and thats why everything is bugged to you. I had 0 problems with things you have. Thats why I made guide. Thats why you should read forum. Please read forum.

WTF !!! Me too, i went to choose my Axe (for Namek Shadow Knight) and no item in inventory to active the quest, im so tired of this game. All time bugs, all time DC, i was lvl 29 with 80% exp, channel adviced to be shot down , and when i returned i was 30% exp, and now when i farm up to lvl 30 this happens?