Posts by Notorious

You can get them for free from the CC Dungeon by completing certain floors. The higher floor you complete the higher chance you have got of getting the excellent dogi balls. If you complete the "Floor 100 of CC" then you receive a rare dogi ball when it's the 100% chance of getting it. You can also buy them from the other players or try cashing > wagu machine.

2. is not a bug. You should never have the option to stop auto attacking by pressing ESC while confused. That was just a bug in retail DBO.

No offense, but you don't know anything about the consequences. If you don't fix that then it's gg for all close range auto-attack users.
    Hagane as well left this video so you could clearly see what's happening there at this exact time:

The new client that I just played at is smooth and doesn't have these freezes anymore which is a big Plus. If you want even more smoothness you can turn off the limit of the frames per second just like that:

dir: DBO G folder / user / systemenv
    line: LIMIT_FPS = true; change it to false;

By the way the amount of bugs and differences in that new client is really huge. I also keep crashing though and much more often now. I am getting disconnects and unseen errors like: Click Here which is making me feel uncomfortable. My conclusion is that new client is still far away from being playable according to the number of bugs and it will be finished once this List of Bugs will be completely fixed. The speed of progress depends only on Daneos and his team and I wish them best of luck.

Most people who wants this bullshit wipe is the majority of players who never spent 1€ for this game but are making trouble because there are gamer with stuff +15!?

I can guarantee that I've spent more than 1€ and put much more efforts into this game than any existing "Founder" and I still choose the wipe.

Quote from JO80

BUT! let only votes the Founders of this Game . Im sure a MOD can do it

Discrimination.

but i think the Team of DBOG in front Daneos knows how to liberate us from this maggots without wipe

You think? I can guarantee to you that there's no way you can find out who cheated to get +15 and who honestly got their gear to +15. And this is not the main reason why most people wants the wipe. I won't explain to you why because you won't understand anyway.

That's right Iceman no one cares about what I said earlier. Everyone is selfish as and always was. The worst community I have ever seen. The worst staff among any online game. I almost stopped playing this game, now what's left for me is team tournaments and nothing else.

I understand your frustration. You're probably one of these players who farmed a lot to make good gear, but keep in mind that we are in the same boat. I farmed a lot and I would lose everything too. But you need to understand that wiping out everything is the only way to start a fresh DBOG client. Players who actually used BOTS and other hacks to farm x300 stones per day would be erased too. They're actually the worst ones who made this game look unfair and unfunny until now. We should really sacrifice our stuff if we want new and former players to come back. The numbers of players can actually revive the game but not our items. If you intend of playing this game solo with your gear in the near future, then I wish you best of luck & fun mate.

EDIT: Sorry for not understanding you correctly, I read your message again and no, I did not cashed much compared to other hardcore cashers and I have never charged my money back. But there's a ton of players who charged back and this is when the game started to fade away. I honestly agree with them and I think that it was definitely alright for them to charge back. Daneos promised many things, but they were never delivered into the game. Everyone was hyped and then all of them ended up being disappointed. Trust me, you just don't know anything.

If you harden the upgrade system, people will be pissed. If you increase success rate of getting more successful attempts on upgrades then suddenly everyone will have +14-+15 gear and will get bored of this game really fast. The current upgrade system is on average edge. Not hard and not easy to upgrade now. Basically what I am trying to say is that one or another way you will have to farm and across through the pile of shit to get +12-+13 items or you can simply cash in and get yourself a proper armors.

Keep the current upgrade system and don't change anything.
    That's my advice.
    The current system is ok now.
    The cashers will always be able to upgrade their gear to +13-+15. And players who barely buy cp or doesn't buy it at all will always reach the maximum upgrade of +12-+13. The lucky ones will reach +14-+15. I have personally wasted lots of stones for my equipment but I upgraded them to +12-+13 and that's good for me.
    Just don't mess with the upgrade system. Leave it as it is now.

New client + Wipe out = start over again and this time without bugs, crashes and annoying freezes.
    If Daneos is wise enough then he should also remove bans from the all players who charged their money back. I'm pretty sure they did that because they realized that it's not worth to donate.
    If Dragonball Online Global truly gets fixed after the new client gets released and gets 70 LVL cap with bids and higher cc floors then I believe this game has a proper chance to be revived.

I would also recommend Daneos to take a serious consideration about his DBOG Team. The way his staff behaves it disgusts the whole community. It's really unprofessional and this is one of the main factors why players actually quits this game.

"I honestly think that Daneos should do a "restart" and wipe everything again, refund the spent CP, decrease stone drop chance to the half of this, make broken give -2 to -6 randomly, and lets start with a fresh card."

I don't mind if he wipe out everything, because I would change class if he do that. But I don't think that upgrade system should be touched. I already hardly upgraded my items to +12 with over 10000+ stones. Some players has crazy luck and of course they're hardcore cashers and this is why they have +14~+15.

So basically fighters one shot tanks again, as well they can become invincible for a temporary time now, decrease focus by 37%, use thunder and abuse confusion, resist debuff, stun, fear and dodge attacks? What's next? Mastered Ultra Instinct Buff which automatically destroys your opponents? ;D
    Why are you giving so many deadly weapons to a single class? Better fix Karma already, because it was broken forever.

BTW: unknown.png this was done on 6k energy defense set right after update.

But whatever i get that its a bug and you should have won 100% but im just saying like if i was you i would of KD'd to save myself any chance of being fuked by something retarded

Lol, I was thinking that he's not even trying to fight back, I thought that he gave up before the match even started. I mean, I was whooping his ass 6-7 times in a row in the ranks few days ago, kid probably lost his will to fight. So I simply started attacking him and I ended up killing him. Then this bullshit started.

he just appeared dead? ._.

*EDIT*you did kill him lmao look at the damage bar when hes on the floor

At the first round he has appeared normally, he wasn't moving, seemed like he had a crash though, so I killed him. At the second round, he was invisible for some time, then his dead char appeared in the middle of ring and I couldn't do anything to him.