Posts by natsu1

piensen un poco, para que quieren que el server siga estando asi ? hay 5 personas en tatami por ch, un reset vendra bien nuevo cliente si lo saben lanzar nuevamente bien y mostrando que se puede agregar cosas nuevas muchos players volveran con esto. para que quiero mi +15 si nadie en tatami entra de lo vacio que esta.

como ya saben todos los horarios de budokai son los domingos a las 9 am, sabados 1 pm viernes 1 pm y martes 8am creo, la mayoria de los players de este juego son todos latinos intentemos hacer que por lo menos los torneos de los pequeños lo cambien a las 20:00 - 21:00 de la noche horario argentina uruguay brazil chile parguay etc !!!!! los horarions que estan en este momento no te dejan ir por que la mayoria o vamos al colegio, universidad o trabajo!!! que piensan al respecto? si todos votamos o algo por el estilo creo que daneos podria cambiar ese horario!!

Hola que dia son los torneos de adulto y niños?, este viernes nos sorprendieron con el budokai sin previo aviso. Seguiran manteniendo lo mismo que en el alpha? gracias

I just got scammed out of +15 pants 28 CON by BadNamek aka IFatBuu aka Natsu... ** Heres the video SKIP TO 6:10 **

... Any help from mods would be appreciated ** SKIP TO 6:10 **

When it skips to the cover screen, that means I was looking at discord !

and when scammer say ok 7:08-7:09 same second i move ;) so delete my name this post!!

I'm not defending natsu I'm caught in. To have CP sold and not stolen or received. BAN. The law has to change. So a moderator told me to schoo 3kid clock before being banned. I am an adult and I have been injured. Or bought a lot of money for the community and either got ban to be stuck.. I will not go back when the game really comes out. I want justice. BAN both.

I do not need defense ;) this man speak shi., i play a long time (alpha) and i never had one problem :)

Fuck that kid Natsu he is literally stupid. He tried to buy one of my items with CP and sent me a screenshot EDITED CP (1000) with HORRIBLE editing. You can see the "1000" text is bolded and has a lighter color than the "0" in the Coins section. But anyway, this idiot needs to just be banned.

Btw, this guy IFatbuu, is one of is alt players.
    I hope your problem is resolved Jay, with this recording you should be able to get your item back, and Natsu should get banned.
    nbz0o6.png

Shut up noob first, I'm not a child and second are you stupid stop talking shit and call me scammer for wisp, help you friend.

Fuc... you men !!!!! i dont know this boy, i havent character with name ifatbuu and i havent pants +15 namek, First ask kid rat and troll !!!!!!!!!, i never speak with you noob!!!!!!! i never send nothing

FairyTail guild de latinos, españoles, players con muy buena onda y sobre todo con gustos de anime (fairy tail, shingeky no kyojin) entre otras y series (black sails, juegos de tronos) etc.