Posts by Mimicry

Daneos isn't around like the mods mentioned. It will only fix when we get a auto server restart probably. RIP DB Hunt.

ttttttttttt

I chose not to play DBO because i heard of the wipe but it's been so long to the point where i realize that I could've been having fun playing this dope ass game a long time ago cuz there is no release date and it's taking long.. MY question is, is it worth getting into right now, or just wait it out?

Server is still in progress, there is still alot of work to do in my opinion, but there isnt a specific date yet set. I think it will still take a while for the release(thats what i think). U still can have fun with playing DBOG, hanging out with friends, doing quests, doing pvp, cc, tmq etc etc.

Thanks boom, i was already making a guide but you were faster then me ^^

Also i want to add some tips:

Hyper Bomb decreases also P.Attack wich can be very usefull against Fighters or especially SM's.
    When using Spinning Attack you become immune against all attacks.

About gear and accesory:

Gear and accesory of course depends on what kinda class you are fighting with, so as a Ultimate Majin needs alot accesory aswell practise. Some examples:

Against Fighters > 200+ Succesrate Necklace, 28+ Focus Gloves, 150-266 Hitrate Trumpet, 2x Prop Earrings, 2x56% Resist Rings, Anti Critical Dogi Effect,Title, 32% Anti Critical Jacket, 21% LP Pants, 28 CON Boots
    Against Swordsman > 200+ Succesrate-/100+ Resistance Necklace , 28+ Focus Gloves, 150-266 Hitrate Trumpet, 2x Prop Earrings, 2x56% Resist Rings, Anti Critical Dogi Effect,Title,32% Anti Critical Jacket, 21% LP Pants, 28 CON Boots
    Against Shadow Knights > 100+ Resistance Necklace-/ 50+ Anti Paralyisis Necklace, 26% Speed Gloves, 26% Speed Trumpet to gain RP while autoattacking and just KD and heal. > 2x 60% Resistance Earrings,/- 2x 23 CD Earrings, 2x 56% Resistance Rings, For gear i prefer 21% Jacket, 21% Pants, 28 CON Boots

If u need more tips or a specific build u can ask me!

Hi, you can also get CD on accesory effects, or using Plasma buffs to get more CD.

P.Critrate is low on Ultimates, so wont be many difference using a P.Critrate weapon to increase crit chance. I would prefer 33% on trumpet aswell as on gloves to deal more when you crit. Using LP% on Jacket and Pants is fine, u can also go full CON to tank its up to you.

This is nothing about ping, or network delay. I have a very low ping and had this issue too. I played with my Graphic Card Settings that helped alot, i put everything on Performance. And what i noticed, i'm playing on a 48 CM TV, when i play at full screen it starts to lagg a bit, i think DBO cant handle it. So play in a low resolution possible to go smooth. You can also try GameBooster mabe that would help.

Thanks for the guide but you are wrong at one place. Spirited roar doesn't increase all attacks... it only increases your physical attack and not crit rate. If you want to crit more and more crit increase you should max out Might with Penetrate. Full penetrate gives dex, dex gives crit rate. Together you deal more damage and have a higher chance to crit. + it safes alot e.def. I have tested both, i will make a video about it soon because many people are confusing about this.

Same here >.>

The other channels are not working and the channel 0 is full, thats the reason i guess.