Posts by LosPincheira

It is true, every % dammage skill has been nerfed. If the dammage increased on crit nerf was intentional and is needed, it's only one way to fin dout, to wait till the defence has been recalculated till dbo like. There are still lots of fixes to be done about skills and auto-attack.

• Defence stats (main and energy defence),
    • block rate,
    • defence rate,
    • knockback chance on guard skill + guardbreak effect,
    • resistance rate,
    • success rate,
    • satus resistance rate

That's still a lot of factors to be calculated in. So do not worry about this nerf since it is not final yet. It is good however that the changes in combat these updates give however.

Perhaps it's intentional to nerf the dammage (it's rediculous already as it is in PvP).

the problem is that the turtle is designed to pve and not for pvp ... at this time the turtle to not do much harm in this moment would be useless for cc, TMQ, ud etc ... everything related to the pve

% of energy critic damage as been bugged in this patch... im a turtle and shooting kames of 24k max whit 27% in gloves and 27% whit wand... in the previus patch im shooting over 34k...
    I try to say that in the previous patch hit more and in this much less than it should stick supposedly being fixed...

whit super kameha and the gigant kameha dont apply %... or intentional nerf???
    how are we supposed to spend the dungeons whit this...

@rengar305 I feel the same in wanting to do the mission again scarf gives me fail quest automatically I think that all those who have already cast the mission we are lost hopefully not so since I put money on this and to release the beta a lot weather ...
    regards

good morning everyone...

I have a problem which I just connect no more than 1 hour and see all the cash I had on disappeared (381) about what I had left ....
    In short ... not if I hacked the account or server was a bug ....
    I need help because this is frustrating ... have the master class apart this bug and ...

regards :/

in my case I will not object appears in the inventory once I select the option in the master class...

edit1: when karin off the tower and see that did not have the object of the mission ... turned up and wait one minute and note that I appeared this without selecting anything
    edit2:upload another picture of my 3 time I get to the tower and objects appear without selecting anything I