Posts by Zannatos

huh!? is that a thing?! wow, that's kinda cool tbh

Did you play DBO before?
    There were events where mobs were slain like mad to get the DB.
    And the butthurt would be real.

Twas the way to attain SSJ/Kid Buu/Super Namek.

And the days of fast energy burn :(

The power of Trunks ssj2 was equal to a ssj3.
    then during his training with his father in a ssjb form, he just break the limits.
    A saiyan gains more power if survives. (Black Goku almost kill him ¿remember?)

I haven't watched any other episode, thus my question.
    Also, I like that they are finally bringing that whole idea back. Because for some reason it was dropped after the Frieza saga.
    However, if they were to apply this, then wouldn't Goku and Vegeta then be further ahead of Black?
    Or has Black just been beaten over and over again, and thus why he's able to achieve this Rose?

...Maybe I should just watch the series....

I'm having the same issue as well, so I hoped on the Discord server to see what was going on. Apparently it's a 2-3 hour wait for Daneos to show up because many others are having this issue.

Poor dude sleeps as little as a medical student.
    And for a videogame :P

We all might as well get some sleep! Or pick up some hours at work to donate and help him out :P

Wasn't sure if I was the only one; thought I messed up on my end :D
    All this computer stuff is for wizards and Gandalf.

I... am but a lowly video game guy :D

I'm really not server savvy, so I wasn't sure if it was a *client* side thing - like I somehow messed up something in the folder, or if it was a server side problem.

I thought I somehow messed up client side.

Dude really should get paid or something. Sure there's other things he'd like to do on his weekend. :)

Haven't been able to find any threads like this, so if anyone has any idea, it would be greatly appreciated :)

So I boot up the game. That's normal.

I get to the login screen - ID and password.

I input those.

The game stops responding, but doesn't close; it stays on the login screen, but the only button highlighted is the exit button.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled.

Originally, it was telling me that I had to wait to connect, so I would wait... and nothing would happen.
    So I would click the okay button a couple times (by which I mean, I'd click it, and then login again, click okay again, and repeat the process, and eventually I would get in).

Since then... nada.

Any ideas? :)

Just finished both the Adult quest and the weapon selection.
    I had to relog a few times for the Sword and the club to load, and both the club and sword came up, as well as the trumpet and mask.
    And a drum just loaded in, too.

When I selected the sword, it took a few seconds, but it recognized it properly.

My suggestion is to just logout and reload a few times.

I also chose to delete all of my current quests in order for this one to be the only one queued.

Keep trying! It'll work for you!

I'm sure Daneos is working on it, so be patient and don't freak out :)