Posts by Spaniard97

Everything was working fine and then I noticed on the forums that here was an update so I ran the launcher and updated the game. Now when I go into the game, there is no sound. I have tried changed the sliders to see if anything works but nothing. I also tried running the launcher again and restarting my computer but still no sound. Anyone encounter this?

After I click start opens a white screen and the game never starts , Some Help?

Try running the launcher as an administrator by right clicking the launcher and selecting "run as administrator". If that does not work, uninstall the game and reinstall. If that does not work, uninstall, redownload the game as there could be an issue with the download, and reinstall the game. If you do all that and the issue still persists, it would be an issue with your computer. Which could be an antivirus not allowing it to run correctly or something like that. But the best way to figure out what it could be is to eliminate possible problems.

Also, could you tell us what operating system you are using?

• Open the quest log (j – key).
    • Delete or complete all your current quests.
    • Delete every quest item that is left in your quest inventory.
    • Log out safely and close the game.
    • Update your game with the launcher.
    • Go to this thread Master Class Quest Guide and learn how to properly do your adult and masterclass quest, do this in the same order!

just gonna leave this here, i've told it many times to people what to do on the bug list but they just do not want to help themselves out i guess.

Sorry man, I am having difficulty understanding what you are trying to say.

Dude really this is a problem with the server now. i cant do the adult quest, i do all quest on korin but the great tree is buged maybe for that i cant be a adult

Before trying to do the adult quest, I came onto the forums to research it a bit to see if there were any bugs. Glad I did. I followed gojunku's list of steps exactly as he stated them.

• I handed in all my completed quests.
    • I forfeited all my remaining quests.
    • I deleted all quest items remaining in the quest log bag.
    • I exited the game.
    • I ran the launcher with the "as administrator" option
    • I did NOT use the English patch after running the launcher, instead I just started the game from the launcher.
    • I went to the Master Class Quest Guide that gojunku's comment said to follow.

I have two monitors so I had the video playing on one as I followed it on my other monitor. I did everything exactly as the video shows. Even as getting the item needed to start the adult quest from the same item box of the video and as far as killing the mobs on Korrin's Tower in the order from the video.

I am happy to say that it worked perfectly for me and I am now an Adult Fighter with a stick equipped.

A couple notes:

Because I did not use the English patch, parts were not translated like they are in the video.

Also, make sure that you do every single step as diligently as possible. Don't try any shortcuts or anything that is not in the video. I didn't even open up any other windows that the video did not show. So for example, in the video, at no point does he open his character window so I also did not open my character window.

Edit: Deleted this as gojunku just informed me that all the first two options do is give you information about the classes. In any case, I did not select either of the first two as I already knew which I wanted to choose prior to starting the quest.
    Also, make sure that when you are given the three choices by Korrin, you choose the third one like in the video. This could be were most people get bugged out. It might be that the first two choices do not work correctly. Once you choose the third choice, then you can click on the type of weapon that you want to use like in the video.

Again, follow every step as diligently as possible and do not rush/take shortcuts. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

So... you clearly have absolutely no idea what you are talking about...and must have no idea what is needed to run a game like this on a private server...aaaaand what a pre beta is. If you dislike it soooooo much, then why not just leave? I personally think that if a group of people decide to make a private server for a game that is no longer supported, and run it through donations, there isn't much I should complain about. Unless they stated somewhere that they had a goal for donations and that the money would be used to ensure the servers are always running properly.

Some people are absolutely clueless of what is required to run a game on a private server... As if all it takes is to download a program and run it on a server... Ridiculous.

The reason anti viruses remove it is because there aren't a large number of people who have reported the file as safe. Anti viruses will remove a file if there is a limited amount of their users that have used the file. It is a means of covering themselves since they are not sure if the file could be malicious or not. Mine removed it too, but all you have to do is fist right click and scan it with your anti virus, then when it says clean but not trusted, select trust.

They were up a couple hours ago and then I couldn't interact with anything in the game. So I tried to restart the game and had the same thing happen. If you look at the channels, they are going offline almost ever minute. Server is having issues. Just gotta wait until they fix it.

Yeah I have been trying to register all day too. Damn. Well I guess it just isn't meant to be for today then. I have read other threads where people say the issue on registering is the character deletion password but I have tried many things and now from what you told me of not being able to even log in, I don't think there is anything I can do but wait.

I also cannot register and have been trying what you guys have been saying. I have tried changing the Character Deletion password to many different things of different lengths but to no avail. I do not know what else to try.