Posts by kevtchup

Para saber si tienes todos los requerimientos para hacer la quest de crecer verifica lo siguiente:

A lvl 29 un npc arriba de la torre Korin (Te adjunto la ubicación)te debe dar una quest que te lleva directo a City gateway, donde hablaras con una niña y te mandará a matar 10 buffalos guerilla o algo asi, luego debes seguir la secuencia de quests, al finalizarlas te mandaran de nuevo a la torre Korin y hablaras con una niña que habilitará el portal hacia la torre, si no hiciste esto antes entonces por eso no has podido finalizar la quest de adulto.

Sorry for the Double Post, Mods of forum can close it, I fixed it wasting my last bullet: Ask for a friend to make a party and buy the Party Popo item that costs 20 Token points, when he used it i recieved the invitation to teleport to popo stone and de-bugged my character this way ;D. This information could be useful for users that in the future could have the same problem.

Peace!.

Have you tried using a fly scroll of even a popo item to teleport you to your Popo stone? If not, then I suggest you tag Daneos and see what he thinks you should do. I hope you get this situated. Good luck.

Yeah, i've tried anything i could do, only thing i didnt tried was teleporting to a npc using pet skill cuz my pet's skill is the dash one ~.~ I've already sent a pm to Daneos but posted it here in case someone else had the same problem before, thanks for your reply anyway.

you need to be more specific about your problem, do your fps drops constantly? or only when you're doing a certain task like opening your UI or talking to a npc?

The recent developers (Gameking) seems doing their best to resurrect this game, they held new event in every month, release new dungeon (xuan raid and zhuqi raid) and this sept 6th they will release new dungeon baihumon raid, and they promise to add susanoomon and PvP (kaisergreymon and magnagarurumon is already released)

I've played this game in three different versions, Korean one (KDMO), Joymax/Gameking and Aeriagames, this game WAS VERY GOOD at beginning, you could actually play to for fun, make friends there etc.. But after the users started to use BOTS in the game, all went to sh*t literally, the gameking and aeria servers are dead, the community itself made this game totally Pay to Win, and if you dont use any BOT TOOL, you wont be able to fight against PW2 players that sell Cash items, making x10000 times more money in just 1min than you playing for a week, as i said in my earlier post ... if you are a Digimon fan just try any other digimon game, because this mmorpg is a joke there are more bots than players actually, No new players coming and thats mean, NO NEW PLAYERS = Community Dying.

If you're a digimon fan better try Digimon World Re digitize or new ones, they arent mmorpg but you will have muuuch more fun than DMO, digimon master online is in my number 2 list of P2W games, if you want enjoy the game 100%, having all digis etc, you MUST PAY.