Posts by Rhydin

I hope Daneos can sort out the server problems fast

Fast is one thing, Correctly and creating a more refined game leading to a beta is the goal. Daneos can make me want all he wants. Remember peoples, we're the guinne[sp] pigs...

It's not a maintenance. Some unknown bug shuts down the channels everyday and daneos is not here to restart yet.

its not maintenance because the server is up but the channels are offline, if it were maintenance then the servers and channels would be offline, give daneos time, all bugs will be fixed eventually, it takes time.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm slowly gathering what info there is about this server / build / work of art and maybe put up a guide for newbros/girls. It took me FOREVER to find the localize patch file.. and even then i didnt know if I should use the one dated 2013 or the one i FINALLY found on the forums >.>

I *think* they are working out some things.. this is a "pre"-beta build. I'm sure head dev dude is doing his thing... hall hail head dev dude..

its been down since (around) 3 am EST [-4 gmt]. Servers before they went down seems pretty laggy, didnt know if it was due to high population or not.

server seems to clear up closer to 3 am.. then server just dropped. also Main forum homepage sticky about server updates gone.. mayhaps new stuff is in the works?

N is for Nintendo:
    nrhWb

http://imgur.com/a/nrhWb

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/nrhWb"><a href="//imgur.com/nrhWb"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

......edit 3: I quite

.....edit 4: I quit...

Translation Update Thread (English)

Follow instructions and it should all work and you can enter the time rift again to take ox kings quest........... Your welcome

Either i am a total noob on forums.. I hit my head harder then mom told me when I was a child or.. I just cant see; but i can not seem to find the DOWNLOAD link for the patch.. I found a few of them, a 2.2 one from 2013 and one that only has a few file on it called localize, which doesnt seem to be the compete set [time leap quests still in Japanese]

can someone berate me for being an idiot AND send me to the right place / download link..

Future thanks?

*edit: who ever is working on this from the dev part to the forum control I must say Thanks.. Can not believe how well this game already looks, feels and plays even in pre-beta

This usually happens every day between this hour and usually lasts for an hour - an hour and a half.

Just leave the character select screen on with the channel list open, when people start being able to log and stay in (the bar starts to go yellow) we'll be able to get back in.

If you watch it for a few minutes you'll see the channels go offline and back to not busy frequently. This shows that they won't let us on.

Soo what your saying is this is like a server cycle or an unofficial down time or something along those lines? DAMN --,-- I just started playing too

maybe something on their end, I'm not getting an MSvcr100.dll error that i know of, but i can say that I cant get in game. select channel, black screens then comes back to nothing and when i click and click it all just does nothing but comes to the character select screen....

the server might have crashed in some way cuz before this was happening I was playing my character, i was about to get a dragon ball from the rat dude and then the screen and everything just paused.. i logged out and tried to log back in.