Posts by SHEEN

All free to play games have pay2win aspects.

Actually this is just untrue, see DOTA 2. There is 0 content in which you would have to pay or no life grind to obtain or get by through a paywall (Cough League of Legends, Cough battlefront 2 cough). You get the game, you will have access to all heroes, items, and talents. No charge, no bullshit, no fking "sense of pride and accomplishment" crap, and the only thing that is locked from the start is ranked, to prevent grieving, smurfing, account selling, ect. And the only things you need to pay for is cosmetics or the battlepasses

Sorry to break it, I don't really understand you. The aggro mob loot thing is a problem that many experience, and it is a good approach to fix bugs and flaws in the game system. The aggro system just need a bit of testing and adjustments.

So many times in POB i've had turtles instantly nuke down mobs im pulling on papaya. Did I cry then? No, i simply talked shit to that guy and moved on with my day. Should all kames now deal 80% less damage to mobs that aren't aggroed to the turtle hermit? No, that'd be stupid. The fact that this update made an already subpar class even worse at his job, and made it so that buffers can no longer reliably semi tank is a good enough reason why this cannot stay. And in no world is some humans having their mobs stolen more important than PVE balance and class viability.

Well it is not that simple just to close your eyes. So if I understand your logic, you say basically that we shouldn't punish murders because so few does the crime, instead of being mad switch country.

I think Daneos changed the aggro system with a good intention.

Well that's a bigger issue then someone crying about some twat stealing his mobs, different scenario entirely. Was this update really such a huge priority to implement? No. Was it necessary? No. If someone steals your CS in League or Dota does that person get punished? No, because its such a small and petty thing that isn't worth the developers time to address( maybe in league because they're so PC and cater to crybabies). Daneos keeps on doing these changes catering to noobs, instead of fixing the major issues of this game.

Or you know people can grow up and just change channel, its really that simple... no need to change an entire system based on 1 small group of dickheads.

If this was implemented, i'd definitely be the type of guy to stand outside Korin or Kokkara and wait for noobs and low lvl players and kill them.

Also what happened to dropping silver boxes in dungeons? We need silver boxes so god damn badly because the drop rate of legendaries and stuff with decent stats is so god damn low. Why does daneos rarely talk to the community about stuff that is so important to the future of this game? Like wtf.

That said, I'd be down for only one of the needles getting bleed for variety's sake. It's incredibly lame they're both the same attack, and the only constant PvP options available. Though I doubt adding a bleed to one of the needles would enrich our simple-to-a-fault playstyle much.

I think that would be the best for all players, HSN gets bleed, SHSN gets crit bonus but from behind but the base % dmg is reduced a bit.

Can pure majin uses stuns or any debuffs ? it only has two skills and does 22k lp really means anything compare to a SK who doesn't even need to wait for cooldown for a transformation and Kid buu can only be used once every 1 hour even in prelim they are useless .........

Turtle Hermit permanent slow, sleep, and paralysis. So they are balanced? I see ..........:D:D:D

Don't compare.

Papi was here . :whistling:

Do you know what diminishing returns are? Probably not because you said they have permanent slow and sleep, one decent anti para neck nullifies sudden stun. Female Turtles are broken because of turtle book and their kame crits 1 shotting. Pure majin is the best transformation in the game, you cannot dash or use any skills beside genocide blast which has a 2 second base cd and planet burst for a reason... but hey if you think giving them dash would be a balanced and fair decision go ahead. They dont need to dash anyway in pve dungeons, when you have a karma/poko giving you movement and attack speed, or you know... you can just use speed boots.

So having one KD makes the fighter broken, but other classes having multiple KD, don't make them broken? If the Fighter's damage is trash, then I don't see the point of complaining. Turtles have more damage when they crit compared to a SM AND they have KD in the same skill which is also in area (I've seen many one shots of full party budokai made by a single turtle), so I don't see why the fighter can't have a KD that helps him with his main damage that is the physical one just like the SM, and the SM is not broken.

Nah i don't think it would be broken, its just i'm doubtful it can be done nor would it really help fighter out that much because of his low base damage and its % damage as well. I agree on turtles being able to fully wipe a team in 5v5,or like 12 players in dojo war. It's definitely unfair and they don't need 1 shots and a book that gives them a crapload of defense and nearly instant full rp. Fighter will become good if things like props on accessories, reflect, get capped and i honestly believe that %lp should be capped even further. Echo's changes will also help a bit to make mirror matchups less reliant on who prayed harder to rngesus or who has better ping.

Dang Idk if I want to even wish for my pure majin form now. I didnt even know you couldnt dash with it :( :( :(

It's balanced because imagine if an ultimate majin with 60%lp, fully buffed, 22k lp, 5k/4k defense, 66 props and a crap ton of resistance was able to dash in prelims with pure majin... it wouldn't be a fun time for human players.

You're pulling that 80% from your nose. Fighters were horrible back when they had bleed and no speed. Even speed isn't that useful on a Fighter now. Try comparing crit strategies and speed strategies on a boss and you'll see what I mean. The speed cap is too low for Fighters for them to deal the damage they did in retail. Spamming needles(use cooldown RP preferably) with crit gear deals more damage. The main reason to use Thunder now is for it's overpowered stunlock.(Until someone brings anti-confuse or reflect gear, in which case that goes out of the window too)

Anyway, you miss the point. This isn't about buffing or nerfing Fighters. It's about fun. If we brought back bleed, it'd STILL be all about the needles and RNG dodges, and that's just no fun for either party. Instead of having 3 super-overpowered skills, let's just nerf them a bit and make their other skills more competent so we can have a whole array of options like other classes do.

Fighter was only weaksauce in 60 cap because of how broken anti crit chips were combined with no real prop accessory cap or reflect cap, and SK steal life being the most OP thing ever since mobile phones, yeah NTL failed big time in balancing.

If they just removed crit chips or even better just cap anti-crit like it should've been capped anyway and the needle bleed durations were buffed, then fighter would've been in a good place, instead they gave them a broken 1 shot button which is just stupid as it made an underdog class that took a lot of effort to make work when everyone had 100% anticrit, a really lame press 3 buttons win dbo after chips were removed. Also a simple dash behind after you stun them isn't much to ask for anyway, which still makes 1 shots an issue.

I see no real reason why bleeds cannot come back besides noobs not wanting their 1 shot mechanic taken away because they want this game to not take any skill or they just want an easy mode class, or daneos being stubborn as usual when it comes to listening to the community. The other changes are good though.

There was a thing I found as a bug, early days of PRE-open-beta, that Needles were able to knock down quite often without using RP, of course they can't do that and they were not suposed to, but the bug was quite interesting. It would be really usefull to knock down with needles, as the only way for a fighter to KD someone, is by spending points at energy attacks. Swordsmen have KD with the skill "Multiple Sword Slashes" wich is extremely useful and is physical damage. This might be quite overpowered, but with some damage reduction it could be really helpful for fighters to have more strategy.

SM shouldn't even have that tbh, they only got it in the very late stages of 55 cap or 60 cap i can't remember the patch, but regardless it always seemed dumb to me that the class with the highest DPS potential now had some of the best single target crowd control in the game, Its tolerable though because reflect kills and with all the bugs with rp and kd it seems that SM is even harder to play. But still, from a human perspective its not really fair that you wont get a chance to play dbo if he lands a stun/kd on you now is it? I suppose there is always super saiyan but still.

21 is one of best fighters in DBOG(if not the best next to billy [and the bossman himself, jocer.] kappa) and he makes excellent use of the energy skills in his strategies. Since you cannot crit when you KD, i don't think it would be too broken, since fighters have trash base damage anyway, but then there is also the issue of can Daneos actually do it? and would he do it even if he could?

Just bring back fighter bleed, like 80% of vets want it back, and no one likes 1 shots anyway, but the reason they are acceptable for now is because how else would a fighter defeat SK or Ultimate without thunder? Increase the bleed duration to 16 seconds for HSN, 18 seconds for SHSN, and decrease the bleed dmg by a bit for balance. Otherwise it looks decent.

As for that, I am not an experienced SK player. I don't main him for 8 years consecutively, phasing through multiple stages of the game, through every nerfs and buffs. The people that use them should be the one standing out objectively to discuss this and see what should be nerfed. They know them the best.

My boy josh is trying that but everything he says gets swept under the rug. He was an SK player since KR, sadly the amount of biased players in this games outnumbers the unbiased.

Howlett wouldn't agree as It is he's class. I wasn't against it when fighters got nerfed. Heck if you still feel like nerfing fighters, go ahead. My problem here is SK and SK alone. It has nothing to do with human classes. What I am targeting is solely based on SK. How can a single class have best of both worlds? Being tanky, dishing out damage, bleeding out opponents while still having tons of cc? I thought classes should have a moment of weakness when their class are defenseless especially when cooldowns are down? That you can punish? Or maybe the should make it so that If SK ever make mistakes in their mouse click agility they get paid for it? Instead of letting their insane HP and tankiness make up for it? I will not disclose any techniques that SK could use. As it might make my life harder. But isn't it tad bit unfair that a class just have a bit of, i don't know....EVERYTHING?

Not to mention the fact they are also gods in party pvp, party pve, solo farming, can fking dodge fighters and turtles(if you dont believe me just check out some old divine and jocer vids), and the fact that you need both types of defense on a human class to counter bold strike, steal life, and curse means you're usually gonna end up getting raped by one or the other even if you do something like Craft,TMQ E-def,Craft. Not to mention having 2 skills that were exclusive to DW in 60 cap, like.... why? Smfh how could people defend this obvious imbalanced mess of a class?