Posts by RikJansen99

Serious bug in Plat needs to be fixed asap Daneos :D

they stuck? ive had that happen to me before when i was looting some items in a red pants army base,i got stuck in 1 of their tents -_-
    idk if it has been said before,but its possible to get stuck outside of the map(happened to me once,you can see it as a part of the map but you normally cant access it),if you get stuck there you cant change your cam and you cant move either,rejoining doesnt do anything.
    i did a dungeon and randomly spawned there when i rejoined xD

fighter is better as a short duration fighter,meaning that ki burst on its own wont help that much seeing as the needle moves cost near to no ep. the only reason to use ki burst would probably be if it worked on supersaiyan,so that you can use it pvp(too easy to stall out otherwise)

after i made this post with my phone,it crashed -_-
    its apple(i hate it) so i cant get the battery out,meaning i need to wait till it runs out of energy ffs

You sure was xD I notice the speed difference when I tested the 1100 and 1220 gloves

I should cause if it lowers Ki consumption that should help for all ki ability's

fighter is better as a short duration fighter,meaning that ki burst on its own wont help that much seeing as the needle moves cost near to no ep. the only reason to use ki burst would probably be if it worked on supersaiyan,so that you can use it pvp(too easy to stall out otherwise)

ive been wondering for a while,but are passive buffs like plasma majin's spiritual attack increase just increase with that ammount or is it a % boost? alot of skills have % missing in the description while its ment to have it so idk myself

Okay so I went in and looked at my options and I figured speed would fit best for Plasma. Clicky
    Obviously this build contains no cast time skills, but instead skills with fast animations and a couple of KD skills. Confusing Drumbeat I didn't know what to do since I've seen some builds having it at 4, but I also have Confusion Dark Ray max for obvious reasons. Kaio-Ken for obvious reasons and to make up the power issue. Continuous Rapid-Shot was a botched skill that I couldn't get rid of and I didn't want to waste CP on more brown books.

get rid of burning rage,or at least dont max it since its 2 minutes duration with 4 minutes cooldown while increasing a skills damage with 147.84 max(non crit,0 defense on opponent).
    unbreakable elastic is a must and continious homing-shot is a waste of sp(at higher levels double whammy ball's damage is higher and it doesnt have knockback as rp effect).
    plasma majin is better for AoE attacks,which is why i think confusion dark beam/ray is kind of a waste compared to maxed confusing drumbeat.
    also,are you sure u dont want any pure majin only skills? like this you can only auto attack while pure majin(great namekian and pure majin have transformation only skills,if you didnt know yet. supersaiyan can do all offensive skills,but not buffs)

It looks alright! One thing you just put my mind into seeing is that you can actually put some skills in without having to waste SP on the skill tree!I just like Karma for group combat because of the GoGo Mask as I said before. You can activate and your team will just go bananas until the group battle ends, so it is always good to have a Karma around :)

i might remove the sp in vanishing ball to reduce cast time,since its the weakest AoE attack ill use for it.
    in my opinion karma is better at group support then plasma(gogo mask+joking matter),tho maxed harmonious drumbeat is also quite nice since it drops cooldown with 15% while also only having 1 sec cooldown itself.
    im having trouble choosing between karma and plasma atm,this will be the potential karma set if im choosing it http://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo_skill_calculator/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Karma-Majin&build=50001004100330010003002002030500615005505050004000
    the potential plasma set will be the former link and possibly what i had said just now
    *edit*
    just noticed the massive failure of the plasma majin set,i maxed spiritual powerup which at most gives 74.8 extra damage(non crit,ur opponent having 0 energy defense).
    this is the new set http://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo_skill_calculator/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Plasma-Majin&build=00010051000100510003002002030500115040641004540050
    *re-edit*
    i seem to have accidently placed 3 sp from serene focus into spiritual powerup when i was checking skill effects,it actually is the first link

http://tools.dboglobal.to/dbo_skill_calculator/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Plasma-Majin&build=00010054000100510003002002030500115040641010540050
    what about this set? the only bad part of it is black hole beat+super vanishing ball's cast time(set is made for AoE,since i think karma is better for 1v1 and plasma for group combat) and i had 1 sp left that i put into merry making for pvp purpose.

you should max serene focus,it makes your energy about infinite while active(or neglect a bit of kaioken drain if u were to use it)

This "Damage increased" there is neither the for the super, not for the giant.
    Because ?
    is an unknown value, which possibly did not exist, neither in the old dbo.
    the damage formula is the same for any other skill from another class, causing critical and not critical damage, there was not used anything but the damage standard of skills

the skill description for a few skills says "Damage increased when a critical hit is succesful" tho,so u mean that description actually says its just like any other skill when looking at crits?