Posts by Tenshinoame

hmmm.. anime ain't doing it for me lately i mean it became to predictable and the story lines became a bit boring but yh you are talking to a guy that have seen over 300 anime but if i have some recommendation servamp and danshi koukousei no nichijou.
    the last one is good because its random,funny and not hard to follow ... and i recommend looking at my animelist if you want some good ones .
    https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tenshi_Bryan?status=7

Guys be patient.
    I know it's not my place to say this and i already said this on another post.
    This is a pre-beta so be happy to play the game and be patient until it's done.
    And if you're scared that you lost your account think about it because than everyone has lost it.
    In other words we are on the same boat.
    to the devs. again: Keep up the hard work and sorry for the complains of us.
    and thank you for letting me play this game that i waited for so long :D

guys this is pre beta be happy you can play sometimes i heard about the game a long time ago and the moment i had a good pc the game was offline so im happy that its coming back and i'll be patient so plss everyone chill and be reasonable..
    Devs.: keep up the good work :)

I think its a separate transformation from actual SSJ ascension.Clearly Black is some unnatural bastardization of a saiyan, Goku specifically. I think that Super Saiyan Rose is probably more so a result of whatever Black naturally is combined with Goku's saiyan power.Its probably something that saiyans themselves cant actually attain and isnt comparable to a natural, anger induced, SSJ ascension. I assume that like Goku's body, its a warped and malformed remnant of what would have naturally been.

it reminds me of the dragonball AF fan character Xicor. in a way you're right but i hope there is more dept in black because he could be much more than he is now. we dont know for sure if he is goku i mean there are a lot saiyans that look like goku.

i dont mind the rose part its more the introduction that lacks uuhm lets say we all know that the super saiyan form is achieved with great emotions but what black lacks is that emotion maybe he has some past traumas that he dealt with but nothing is explained. so now my question is what triggered the super saiyan transformation and how did he achieve it. + WHAT IS HIS BACK STORY since he is not Zamasu

I'm Tenshinoame and i'm new. I'm a big dragonball fan and never really had the chance to play dragonball online so i thank admins for that. So i want to make some friends in the DBO world that i can play with i'm currently lvl 12. i started playing yesterday and im already stuck :P some quests are not translated yet and i don't mind but if someone could help me that would be great. hope to meet some friends soon ^^