Posts by GoldenBlaster

I said this to someone else on another thread, this GoldenBlaster kid just doesn't want to be wrong. He just might be the savior of the DBOG forums. He knows everything and is right about everything. Hahaha. But in all seriousness, I think it's best to leave him alone and think he's right, since that doesn't happen often for him.

I see that you dont know alot ...Skip on if you dont know stuff but wanna troll on my GREATNESS.

You make alot of sense!

Lucky these terms came from blizzard and not from me?

BUT I SEE you know stuff and im just a sucky old lil bastard.

I pity people like you :(

Fear my GREATNESS *stands tall with nose lifted*

15 words. PRIVATE SERVER

another 15 words. incomplete

Publish a server go ahead!

Id also suggest you to read terms of WoW.

You can jump hihg or low. ITS ILLEGAL!

Where as a private server is not. It is incomplete (not unplayable). YES incomplete and no u wont notice that. It can never be ahead or directly replicated from the original server and client. All that is changed (even if thats 1 single stat) mean it is personalised and there for private and incomplete (unless you decide to claim you have a full game for release, wich i suggest you should not do!).

They not use the original Source for the server they created their own or used some developpers tools from other coders.

Once you earn 1 cent on any of these files, or even a video taped by me, put on youtube....and is WoW related....earning a dime IS ILLEGAL! (all the laws say so in the terms!)

Therefor we ask donations! :)

Ow Blizzard will care when you start making money. (outside of the lawzy box)

Also they wont care bout 5 bux, and have a team ready to hack your server. Or buy a team if needed. Either way when they wanto your down and out of the air tomorrow!

nah man,look at all the WoW private servers you have around,and WoW is a triple A mmo so its safe to say this game wont have any problems.

They are all incomplete unnoficial PRIVATE servers :) That doesnt take away the fact that if you Public yourself and announce yourself to be complete OUT of your beta.....will get you problems.....and yah man, also with those WoW servers, try it out yourself :)

XIII. Ownership.
    All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to World of Warcraft (including without limitation any user accounts, titles, computer code, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, animations, sounds, musical compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, any related documentation, "applets" incorporated into World of Warcraft, transcripts of the chat rooms, character profile information, recordings of games played on World of Warcraft, and the World of Warcraft client and server software) are owned by Blizzard Entertainment or its licensors. World of Warcraft is protected by the copyright laws of the United States, international copyright treaties and conventions, and other laws. All rights are reserved. World of Warcraft may contain certain licensed materials, and Blizzard Entertainment's licensors may protect their rights in the event of any violation of this Agreement.

Thats sourced from the original Blizzard page!

Lemmi tell you all one thing....

This game is owned by Bandai and all its rights too! And by Cayenne techs! And the original writer of Dragonball (z) (gt) (s)

This game will not EVER leave his beta form ever! And if it does and it will go Public instead of a private server, you will get fined and a lawsuit for obstructing all copyrights from the developpers of the game.

That risk is for Daneos tho....(that doesnt mean it cant be named BETA forever like we all know) :)

(edit after read :love: )

Digging through 500 replies i found one of the boss!

No rewards, full wipe. Period!

LRN 2 1Nt3RN3t N00b, I'm 2 1337 4 D15.

On the real, 1337 5p3@|< is something I grew up with.. back in CS 1.4. If you weren't a player of that, or you aren't old enough to know what that is, it's not something anyone should use. Overall, you have a bit too much of the 'brown nosing' way of politeness going on, but all in all is a good "hey, have a quick look at this and maybe take some of it under advisement". Nicely done.

Your l33tness sux lol u learned the wrong stuff! 25 i guess? :P Wait what was this thread about again? (lol hope u realise im just joking w/ u)

exactly

Thats true and hes a server developper not a client one. But an unstable server is easy to fix? Double logging should be fixed. Double IP's take up your server population and everything, and don't give the TEST LOVERS what they want. Fair Play is what people want in the end!

( editted over 9000, wheres my keyboard at! :( )

You are all basing this on what?

Ask anyone what is a PRE-beta.....who has brains.....

I most certainly am a developper, L O L.... ( have 2 working games 100% no beta , ONLINE too)

I also know more of his work then u guys ever will. L O L

Your developper is a good one!

Don't hate ME cause i know my stuff better than you guys do? Pre-beta is not a word.

'' Hahahaha, I come back from a hard day at work to this little kid trying to insult me, also posing as a "Developer". Again I will say, stop cry and don't play if you don't like it. I've probably reported more bugs than you in the first few days of the release. Unfortunately, I don't have time to play or report bugs anymore. While you're sitting here stressing over a video game, I'm making money. Who's the real winner? confused.png ''

I work home and make money while i play DBO and help people world wide with their computer probs and make about enough money.

Second i have no clue what is your point here?

You dont have time to report bugs in a (pre) test beta?

Show me your reported bugs so ill show my list? And watch out i have alot of them, you see im collecting data to write a REVIEW for a (pre) test beta that has been ONLINE for 1 year.

I'm most certainly not stressing if you think that then you must be the one stressing over me?

Also I do not cry. As you can read on the forum this is a released BETA in June 2015 open for public, to collect more bugs.
    Also I like Dragonball, who said i did not like it, you did? The difference is. You are a lil butty and im the one that is the real winner lol...

LAST BUT NOT LEAST. If you 'cry' over me 'crying' that I'm pointing at alot of things that are SERVER RELAYED and you are the one 'enjoying' to play an incomplete version of an unstable game wich has no balance but is been worked on. Then you might consider who is the one crying in the end lol...."While you're sitting here stressing over a video game, I'm making money. Who's the real winner? confused.png '' Looking in the mirror?

...So you're an idiot. Got it.
    A pre-beta is a period of testing in which a server is opened to the public in order to root out bugs and gather public opinion on what should be changed/added/removed. After such a time has pass where all, if not the vast majority of bugs have been rooted out, the server will enter a roll-back state in regards to player progress, i.e. a character wipe. This is done to balance the game out in the event that certain bugs caused characters to become over powered, gain access to things they couldn't normally get, or just to apply changes to things they experienced that no longer exist so they're not unbalanced.

You're right that normally a test case for an MMO is a private beta in which around 1,000 or so people are chosen as bug testers. However, DBO is a game with 4 channels consisting of a 500 player limit for each one. That means that currently, the server capacity is 2,000 players. And even then it's straining the server. This pre-beta is also a great way to stress-test the server to see how many people it can hold, and how much data it can send out and receive at once, so that come release, players are not stuck waiting for weeks/months on end because the server couldn't handle this much stress.

You are reported for calling me an idiot.

Pre beta is not a word. .

Sorry and pre beta its..... not a word.... its either a test server or a beta but no not pre beta , you realise before beta comes alpha right...? :( It goes like Alpha Beta Cyprus Delta, Etc

How many bugs have you reported? There must be many bugs from 2015 2016?! There has been much balancing out since 2015 2016!?
    Balancing out your items is a time eater, you can do this in 2 weeks if you work hard (thats basicly all day long fill-in work with no mistakes and alot of math on the mathy machine)

Nah you can choose a small group to let your people test bugs, not a thousand? You just like test different types of levels etc and how they will roll, you see you are a GM you can just fill in any char you want them to play on and level fast so they can test things or whatever.

Stress a server? Do you live in 1995? LOL do you also think this is Pokemon GO? Do you even know how things work with databases and game files and server files? Or how to edit either of these? And i mean till the TILES of the characters if needed? You realise that with donations like this you can easily hire a big server, and that that is not so very expensive? It is not due of stress it is due of errors! And yes a major increase of population can cause Logging in to fail but not to crash a system, this is why a Developper is working on a queue system.

So... you clearly have absolutely no idea what you are talking about...and must have no idea what is needed to run a game like this on a private server...aaaaand what a pre beta is. If you dislike it soooooo much, then why not just leave? I personally think that if a group of people decide to make a private server for a game that is no longer supported, and run it through donations, there isn't much I should complain about. Unless they stated somewhere that they had a goal for donations and that the money would be used to ensure the servers are always running properly.

I can run this game on my local within 2 hours. Now get of my lawn please. You clearly havent read any of my posts either....

First of all start to learn how to read.

Second of all since u can'nt read: I can have this game running in 2 hours on my local no problem :)

Pre beta is not even a word!

I never said I disliked Dragonball Online?
    I dislike the unannounced beta terms at the main page and no sticky of the daily problems.

If a GROUP (and i think hes not a group). Decides to pick up files and recreate a server than do so. I have old server files from games and those games run flawless local online whatever i could let ppl on the moon play. Also i never asked donations, and if you do the more reason you have to build/work on your data. Do you have any idea how much money these donations make 'the group' ? Well enough to do stuff, and take 2 weeks off!

You said there isnt much to complain about but actually you are...(ugh)

-> "Unless they stated somewhere that they had a goal for donations and that the money would be used to ensure the servers are always running properly.'' <- Must i really reply on this one too? Cause I will not.

You clearly do not understand what a PRE open beta is ...

As a fellow developper i can state that there is no such thing as a PRE open beta. Another thing......betas in 2016 are full games the term beta has passed on since 2008 (wake up kiddo)

So its clearly that your the one not understanding things.

A test server (wich you mean) is closed you cannot open a test server with flaws like these. LEARN what BETA means then come back and explain me what it means.

Also you do not OPEN (test) pre-beta a server from 2015 all the way to 2016.

I play tons of betas! Some even are Esports allready ! (Brawlhalla for example) JUST TO REMIND you of a beta.

I clearly do not understand what a PRE open beta is ... AGREED!

I disagree. People post cause this game is released! NEVER OR NOWHERE is announced that it will be rebooted per day. And if so where is this stickied? I played 3 days to play a total of hmm i think 3 hours between 72 hours.

Just cause people play a retarded way FOREVER doesnt mean other people can not post.

I will probably write the worst review ever soon about GBO Global.

DONT RELEASE YOUR (PRE) BETA IF YOUR NOT STABLE! PERIOD!

Stop cry and don't play then. Nobody is forcing you to play ;)

Bro the bugs are the problem, we need to report them so the dev can fix it.
    Some bugs are so critical, that bugs make channel crash, thats why we are playing a pre beta, to help discover bugs.

LESS BUGS = SERVER MORE STABLE

P.S: Is PRE OPEN BETA! CHILL! on a official release you can play without cry :D

Not trying to be rude but... Can you show me a more stable server than this one? Just curious to know if THERE IS ANOTHER ONE WORKING LIKE GLOBAL.

what world u guys live in? pre beta? LOL i myself am a developper. Do you know anything about developping? also this is 2016 and this is not a pre beta its a left over files from messed up files not even original server files its HALF of them. This server is a private server not an official one. The term BETA means you have a STABLE ready to be released game with future update(s). The term pre beta does not even excist.

He has good reasons to cry for a bad server and an incomplete game, why would he have no reason to? I assume that you like easy way of leveling with unbalanced cycles? LOL

Nobody is forcing you to just shut your mouth?

How many bugs have you guys reported? Or do you play like some nerds? ( my bet is second )

What do you know about finding bugs? (probably nothing)

Other servers? Well offcourse anyone could make a private DBO server o.O the question is do you wanto? (before you respond i can get you the server files sum nice sql book and you can go ahead and try play on ur own local!)

If you want them not to cry then this should not be released. Also I have my own crying reasons when your in a pre beta over a year!
    I know translating can be a pain in the butt but it isnt that hard only time eatin. Also you forget how many cash is being rolled over to the Developper (i hope theres a team and not that you solo LOL). And so due of the cash its easier for the server staff to work on the server and they should be able to apply and offer more comfort.

AND SO ON

Nobody is forcing you to just shut your brain?

PS: No offense towards the Dev (maybe a little)! But then again DEVS are POWERFULL!