Posts by Marcaroni

A speed party consists of a set of required classes (poko, karma, dende) since the first 2 give attack speed buddies which help greatly to reaching cap speed. The other 2 spots are generally given to a buffer and a turtle(DPS)/tank depending on what's needed.

But yeah crit is best for farming since speed allows 1v1 with mobs constantly

Edit: the 2 free spots can be given to any class with speedgear, its just that most people prefer to give it to those classesr.

Posting this in a separate post since its a suggestion. When the new dog is are added (the ones from the video) the chances of the good dogis will be reduced significantly.....making it hell to get the good ones.

I was thinking how about making the capsule drop only the good dogis (decided by community maybe?) And for the regular dogis, make it question bound.

Like a question at the tmq robot. "Complete this tmq 0/XX times" and the reward is the dogi. Different questions for different dogis ofc. There are alot of flaws with the idea but you guys can figure out how to make it work if its alright.

Btw the number of times for the tmq to be completed should be dependent on the tmq and difficulty. (Sounds like lots of work to me....sorry daneos ;()

Name the capsules according to the dogi variants it contains.
    i.e: Zamasu Dogi Capsule (contains the untradeable Zamasu dogi); Business Man Capsule (contains the 3 untradeable Business Man dogi color variants)

This is actually a really great idea. However, i pray that it doesnt get implemented so long as capsules can be sold as it defeats the purpose of making the dogis binded. Maybe if the capsules weren't able to sell in AH/private shop then sure, but that may create a fuss tbh xD

Please member that this time of year is exam time for players who attend school (most of them) so alot of the playerbase will be busy for the following week or so before the summer spike. But other than that, as SumTingWong said, its a boring game, not even gonna lie...i tried to bring some friends to it and only then i realised that i play the game for nostalgia and the community way more than for the game itself.

Not much we can do about it just continue making it better for those that play. Btw 70 cap is the same grindfest that 60 cap is, but with a few more dungeons to grind. Like it sounds super hype and exciting, but give it 1-2 months and the same people that complain "hurry with 70 cap" will beg for 80 cap.

Another thing is that alot of those 70 cap complainers are making the boredom themselves by refusing to experience the current cap to the fullest as preparing for 70 is no longer possible.

Its true that rn game is a bit empty, but i can't come up with any suggestions to help that, but i don't think rushing 70 asap is the answer. Maybe introduce a new PvP event? Idk man. We need something to keep new players hooked. UD1 doesnt do much and tmq2-3 is rarely done anymore

No they don't, but most, at least those who want to compete, have both phy and eng sets, with +11/12 upgrades, that alone is capable of reducing the dmg to 3.5k or 4k. On the test I did with Zolty, he was using +13 gear eng set, getting 3k/3.5k hits, and I had double 10 prop earrings, double 7% attack rings(14%) plus 8% attack necklace, which in total is 42 prop. On a regular match, I can't use all of that, for example against a turtle I need to stack anti paralize, so there goes my massive prop, thus reducing damage, if he's indeed a turtle who wants to compete he'll have +12 gear full eng, so he can sustain my bolds pretty easily, if he also has anti-bleed ofc.

PS: Not saying SK isn't a strong class, because it is, but it's not that difficult to counter as people believe, or try to make believe.

Im not trying to prove that there are people who gear or not....im just saying that at the same high level equips....SK does the same or more dmg on crit as the "dps" classes of the game.

My reason for bring up equips was cuz you said "not much SK has them". Which i replied by saying there's your point. But now you say "those who want to compete has the gear" so once again...there's your point. Those SKs who want to compete will has at least +12 armour....both eng (craft maybe) and phy....and we still wait the non crit dmg done to those people by the "DPS".

At least we agree that SK is the class that's most able to counter. But you can't deny me when i say the concept of the class is tiers above any other. (Which is fair...i just think crits should be boosted to compensate....given that anticrit is fairly decent to obtain)

Fighters with +14 stick crit me for 9k. Don't know about SM, Turtles do similar damage too. Without buffs, and using prop jewels. Then again, my armor has high upgrades, not every SK have them.

Theres your answer.

Not every human has the high upgrades to take 3k base from a bold. But then again, your axe is the best so you win there....also that 9k is from critical boosted skills so their base would be considerably less.

Actually at 70 cap in retail the SK were nothing, it was pretty difficult for them to winning budokai, even classified, that was full of humans, majins and just the poko and dende had a chance, the warrior nameks had it very hard back then.

idk man....not sure about other versions but TW had a a decent number of good SKs in bodukai, along with fighters. And it was TW where the crits were insane. But ofc those SKs were heavily geared....but who isn't in bodukai.

I see both your points though...i have no problem with how SK is currently. Just that the general idea of the class throws logic out of the window in "balancing" esp to new players. At the end of the day not much can be done as any huge nerfs to SKs dmg will make it a "DW without a heal".

I think its just a small buff in that grade 1= 3%, grade 2= 5% and grade 3=7%. Any additional grades provide no increase. The way they stated it is weird though, either that or I'm mistaken

Ofc. Human fighters/turtles on plat with +6 equips and full popo accessories get 6/7k bolds from SK then they come cry to the forum. I have a +15 CC100 axe, the best one in the game atm, and I full prop only hit 3k on some people, pair that with good acessories and it's done.

Could you share how much dmg Sm, fighter and turtles do on you? (without ulti prop buff on any and include critical and non critical) you can give those with +10 and above weapons. Also I'm talking about the DMG taken when youre geared for them (full respective defence armour).

I agree that SK is easily the class that's most able to counter, but once again...the theory of the class is the issue with the current state which i purely believe is not in anyway the SK's fault. The crit nerf has brought the actual DPS chars down the the damage that the "tank" does.

When this king about those "humans with +6 equips and popo accessories" reverting crit seems like a bad idea....but even in TW with insane crits, the +15 divine had trouble 1 shotting SKs with crits....so imagine when this 70 cap reaches what the problem will be with 1/3rd of the critical dmg

Not enterily true, I was testing with Bad Picollo yesterday, and his crane with +13 gear only got 3.5k bold, if a turtle or a crane is well geared and can sustain dmg, they have enough time to start their annoying combo with the slows/sleeps/freeze etc etc, and beat a SK no problem. SK lacks gap closers against this type of classes, their range outranges the SK.

The problem is a SK of similar gear will last the entire round (with authority and senzus) while humans that do less DMG (unless crit) cannot.

I mean due to how SK is fairly decent to counter with accessories at max cap I'm not complaining....but the very makeup of the class (among top dps and debatable best tank or #2) is offsetting when thinking about balance

Take into consideration a point of view like League of Legends, where champs are balances not just based on their solo queue play, but also based on pro play.

The thing with the game is that most stuff are based off of 70 cap, however rebalancing is being done. But for the current state, sure in average PvP (duels, plate etc.) SK is very OP, but in "pro play" (bodukai and the few ranked matches where things are hardcore), they are heavily easy to counter.

Besides they low duration stun and life steal, there are accessories to counter most of his arsenal, unlike the classes like fighter and such where the only counter for those stuns are insane focus.

Now dont get me wrong, i agree that SK is OP for what its supposed to be, but all im saying is, considering at 70 cap in "pro play" they are among the norm, we don't wanna need their average play and have the pro play SK as garbage as a result

dende needs good AoE attack for farming

Since when is the healer, the most needed support class, a solo farming class? O.O

If you really want to AoE farm there are the dc skills.

Also there are tons of dende's but you know how it is with the classical healer, he gets blamed for everyone else's mistake, which is why they are hard to find in lfg.