Posts by Kakarot

Everyone gets in who donates! This is what happens, you pick your pack, buy it, claim it in your account page, send daneos a message with the title founder access, the message will be your username and how helpful kakarot is ;) then you go to founder general talk you will get access too once a founder, there is a FAQ that gives you source code, you go into your dbo folder and open config with notepad, paste in new source code over old and save. Once daneos comes online and unlocks your account, your good to go.

Well your getting that error cause the game isnt out so to speak. It is still in dev which is why people who donate get a founder pack and as a bonus we get to play on the dev server to test the game out and play. There is three levels of founder packs based on your budget but its worth a small donation to play today not to mention the bonus items and privileges you receive.

-Human, namekian, majin but there is a lot of choices within the three.
    -No, a bug here and there but we report them cause it is still in dev.
    -Game plays as it did before, yes the major stuff is missing, TLQ-TMQ-UD and such BUT they are able to unlock Adult-all passives including flying and SSJ with pots.
    -Lot of players I never counted but always new ones coming and going it's plenty busy for still being in dev.
    -10000000000000% worth it to get an early start and bonus items\privileges no brainier for sure!

I didnt tell him to do shit and you dont know what the hell I do out of game and never asked for special privileges and not arguing with online tough guys.

Yes the server is online everyday most of the day, it goes down here and there for a few hours to update-restart. Please check the founder general talk FAQ on how to setup and play after you bought the founder pack, claimed it and messaged daneos to get your account approved as a founder.

Anyone needs more personal help then all the help already given in the FAQ and from others please check out my live stream daily I answer questions and help out live or contact me personally on Skype and I will walk you through the steps. I also have a video tutorial on my channel, all my info is in my signature and profile.

Honestly I am so grateful to play this game again I would pay 15-20 usd a month to play and I properly will with donations I give. Keep in mind with whatever pack you buy you get access to play now usually within 1-24 hours with perks and bonuses when the game goes live. The dev server gets updates and new things added so I could write a story on why its worth it but here is cliff notes....YES IT IS :saiyan:

Why retarded when people have already messaged me saying thank you? Most people dont read FAQ or do searches like they are supposed too and everyday in chat how do I play question is asked so all I want to do is help and get as many people involved as possible BUT thank you I'm a hardcore dragon ball junkie I have tons of different dragon ball hoodies and I made the sleeveless hoodie myself and it wasn't on purpose. I bought a hoodie T-shirt and when it says Japanese sizes run smaller then USA sizes its the truth I ordered one size larger and it still came skin tight on my arms although I'm a bodybuilder so I had to cut sleeves haha.