Posts by Kakarot

Being a hardcore resident evil fan most of us know there was a fan made project suing the unreal 4 engine and looks amazing. We as fans have been begging capcom to remake RE2 and after everything we have done they are going to remake it and this is where the DBO connection comes in. They seen the love for the remake, they seen the fans remake project and they asked if they would stop production of there fan project and get this, for those who don't know...they offered to FLY the fan team to there production teams location to help them with ideas and what not making them part of the team! Could you imagine if someone from like Bandai seen the overwhelming fan base for DBO and the fan projects and do what they should have done from the start and asked the player base for ideas. Just thought this was cool as shit that capcom would do something like this and i know it wouldn't happen for DBO but that's what was said about RE2. Keep hope alive!!!

Map unlockers, to unlock darked out sections of the map you cant miss them they look awesome I posted a pic. It's like a big crystal looking thing you click on and it unlocks the map I still remember where they all are. You upgrade your weapons and gear and yes you guessed it the stats improve. You get a free ride to +8 on weapons and +6 on gear and after that....my specialty you get a frustrating to say the very least game of three cards with a success-fail-broken. Success gives you a +1 with blue(gear) or red(weapon) stones and with purple(weapon) or green(gear) +1-3, Fail means you Fail and broken means goodbye to what you just broke unless you use a white stone then you just lose some levels. I have some upgrade videos on my channel if you want to see it in action I have fails, brokens and one of my many +15's which is max.
    21jacyw.png

Pay to progress is always good also helps with keeping the game going. I dont want to say I wish there was a monthly subscription cause it would hurt how many people would play the game but whatever can be done to help with the servers I'm all for it. There also pay to win as in selling sets of +15 weapons and gear but I know nothing of that...... :evil:

The original system pissed me off a lot, instead of breaking having it go to zero does sound pretty good but depends on if I can buy hundreds of millions of zeni like I used too but the original system does make the sense to prevent everyone being OP just please please no upgrade tickets!!!!

Hello, I have been on this site for for several months, playing the alpha as long as it lets me and having tons of fun and never did an introduction. Hope everyone's been well who remembers me. I have been playing dragon ball offline to help with my DBO cravings but this project is amazing look forward to doing some CCBD with everyone.