Posts by Ethnosq

Have you tried using a fly scroll of even a popo item to teleport you to your Popo stone? If not, then I suggest you tag Daneos and see what he thinks you should do. I hope you get this situated. Good luck.

If you're on windows, go to your task manager and check your CPU and Memory usage (under the performance tab). Also, when playing DBO, try closing out all other programs in order to free up as much RAM as possible. And FPS lag is never server side, it has to do with your PC. But, if you are in a more populated area in game (with a lot of NCP's, players and buildings) eg. Korin Village, this can also cause FPS fluctuation. Really there are a number of things that can cause unstable FPS, but your best option is to just get a better computer.

I successfully completed this quest. An animation didn't appear for me, I just had to find a child NCP right around here. Then there is another NCP after that as well. But if you really are experiencing a bug/glitch, I suggest you wait until the servers aren't so busy, as they are either offline or busy at the moment.

Well, this is a first for me. Have you tried using a Popo stone or using the Popo ability, or even flying (I assume you have, just making sure)? If that doesn't work, I suggest you either wait for another user who may have had the problem and was able to fix it to comment or wait for @Daneos, who I just tagged, to save the day.

EDIT: Someone posted before me, sorry c: But I believe he's telling you to type @unstuck in chat.

The most recent post from Daneos in the update thread mentions the use of the auction house as seen here. So I don't think the auction house was intentionally tampered with. And I just tried to use it myself and ran across the same issue. So it's not just you bud. c:

Yes, the master/adult quest quest is currently bugged for all users. There are some possible unconfirmed 'fixes' for this bug, but nothing is official. In the Global Update Thread (found here) Daneos states that he is aware of the issue and furthermore warns users not to attempt the quest until the bug is fixed. I'm sure once the quest itself is fixed, you'll be able to continue on your merry way. Just be patient and I wish you the best of luck! :)

I'm not convinced that it's 'fixed' yet. If you refer to the global update thread (found here), Daneos says,

"I've erased all failed quests from the database. This should fix the problem for people who lost they adult/master or other quests."

and

"I know the bug that you not receive the weapon from korin. Im are working on it. Please dont try to do the adult/mc quest until ive fixed it."

But nowhere does he state that the bug is fixed. Hope this helps.

@Daneos correct me if I'm wrong?

Neither of these methods were used but I got master quest just fine. All I was told to do from a friend was reset my skills, nothing special. I didn't have any issues with getting the quests to work.

Well, I'd suggest being cautious and doing all of the above anyways. Better safe than sorry, I'd rather go through the hassle of clearing my skills, inventory and quests rather than bugging out my master quest. :thumbsup:

Here's a little excerpt from another post I made on the issue:

"You could refer to this thread here, as it seems to have a few helpful suggestions. Also, try and make sure that you are running the game/launcher as an administrator (as seen here). I hope you are able to resolve this issue man, it's a shame you can't play. Best of luck!"

Good luck, hope you are also able to fix this issue.

Ah, yes. If you looked around the forums a little bit more, you, like me, would have noticed that a large amount of players have complained about this bug. It's also widely discussed on the 'Official Bug List' thread (found here). Users claim to have found fixes for this, eg. clearing all other quests before attempting the quest or clearing your inventory before starting the quest. Whether there is any truth behind these 'fixes', I have no idea. Sorry you were so uninformed and I wish you the best of luck.