Posts by Micr0o

Huge bug whenever i start the second time rift mission Secret of the Dragon Mountain i can walk up and when the animation starts when the Ox King Appears my character keeps running in place and i cannot do anything. If anybody has a fix or a way around this some advice would be much appreciated. :)

LINUX server = BUGS + SERVER log crash each 12 or 15 hours

also when you give info to this developer team they ignore you lol... impossible help they and give FAST SOLUTIONS for easy problems =)
    all that you can do is wait and done ... sorry so mutch.. have a nice day every1

no small server can handle this many people playing its still in pre beta as you said its time and patients we have a good developer team that we can rely on to fix things asap. i think it wont be stable for at least a couple months.

that happen to me but, mine person just stand there walking in one area in a cut screen on that quest. in 1 min I was able to move but can't finish quest. after quitting quest like 2 times it was working right.

yeah i repeated it 3 times and it works now

Hi i had that problem, open the J key missions is the mission, give them to surrender and return to the mission again ;)

Yeah that worked but now when i get goku to try and walk back i get another invisible wall. i tried to surrender and do it again it still bugged out.

After going into the time rift and killing the Dino, i was confronted by grandpa gohan who i then fought and beat. after that i was led to a ship i presume has goku in it with gohan, i spoke to him and attempted to right click on the ship but it would not let me do anything then i crashed. I tried to log back in and when i did i entered the time rift again with the same cut scene but the Dino and grandpa Gohan were nowhere to be found. When i try to reach the ship i hit and invisible wall i couldn't even interact with the lizard in front saying it was out of sight.