Posts by JustJordan

I do hope that it will work for you, I think the charge skill looks pretty cool.
    I just started a new character to see if it bugged but it is working fine. Maybe now that the servers had been refreshed you will now get it? Good luck.

I just went to the Time Rift and it isn't there for me :( . And the npc doesnt have the quest either.

When you say you don't have anything related to the mission do you mean that you don't have any of the missions to do with the TLQ inside of the TLQ or that when you are ruining around the age.1000 map (the DBO world) the TLQ rift is not there anymore?
    If you have nothing inside of the rift just leave it and go back in and it may fix it (this worked for a few of my guild members)

If the case is that when running about in the open DBO world and the rift is no longer there and the quest isn't in your list, go back to the NPC who gave you it and re-accept. Make sure you press"J" to check your quest list and forfeit it if it has failed so you can retake it.

Although if you did already learn the charging technique (Holding down Z to power your RP balls) then you are done with the quest and don't need to go back :)

i didn't have the TLQ and NPC doesn't have it either. But I didn't go back in because the rift wasn't there. Nect time i hop on, i'll try looking for the rift again. Thanks for responding.

I tried doing the Lvl mission; I entered the time rift and made it to the part with the wolves but it wouldn't let me pass because of the invisible wall. I logged out and logged back in and now i dont have the mission in my quest and the mission isn't on the map anymore.