Posts by [DEV] ToonBasic

Hey, if you seem to still be having issues with your adult quest well here is a fix that worked for me.

Step 1. Once you're in Korin's Tower and chose your class, but you can't start the quest then leave Korin's Tower.

Step 2. Log off and relog into the game (Make sure you leave Korin's Tower first!).

Step 3. Once you join back into the game right click the weapon you chose in your inventory and it should start the quest.

After that it should be self explanatory. Hope this helps!

- Clyde, DBOG Translator

DBOGlobal is in no way in any shape or form a virus. What purpose would dropping on a virus do for Daneos? Absolutely nothing. All it will do is give Daneos a bad name, loss of players, and profit to keep the game going. If you believe the game has a virus then don't play, it's as simple as that. If it did contain a virus then someone would of reported it long ago.

- Clyde, DBOG Translator

Hey everyone! I'm Clyde, a fellow DBOG Member and Translator. Let me give a brief description about myself cause why not:
    Hey, I'm 15 and I currently attend Highschool. Though I won't say where I live, I'm sure that's you'll understand why. Anyways, I like playing games, hanging out with friends, and most of all, having fun! Though I am still fairly new to the community and team I do wish to befriend you all and help as much I can to benefit the community. I do lack motivation in translating (I admit I lose motivation easy), but I'll do my best and work with the team to translate as much of the game as possible to bring out quality content for all :thumbsup: .