Posts by nothavingfun

Tried to screen shot how terrible it got but actually the screen shot came out with positive colours. I was able to open my game after re-updating the language patch download and then once I got in I just checked windowed mode again and everything is back to normal. You could close this thread i believe i won't have the same issue again.

When i put my client into full screen it first, distorted the colours of my entire laptop and the resolution as well. I closed it yet my laptop stayed the same as if i had something open. Today I fired it up again and it was full screen by default, when i got to the login screen it was discoloured and once i added my info the screen went completely black. IS there a way to disable the login screen remotely like from the file root instead of the game?

what exactly are you talking about lol, why would you do that when you main goal is DoT from your abilities..

I am leveling a crane right now, and I can say with my build path, it's more for pvp and solo assassination. The paralyze and sleep abilities make your DoT and debuff skills perfect because you can full combo one and jus move on to the next without having to worry if you'll be ganged up on. Imo Crane > turtle if you want to have better 1v1 potential, but Turtle > crane if you want to have nuke dmg.

I jus created a crane, having fun so far. I'm not exactly sure which items we need but I think it's weapons w energy attack and gear with high energy def.

I'm pretty sure Namekians will always have like 2/3k more health than humans and like 1k over Majin. I think the power level mechanic in itself is still very flawed and doesn't display correct ratios. Health plays a big part somewhat but I am level 41 Martial Artist somewhat of a glass cannon, my pl is like 69k w.o buffs applied or kaioken, my gear is pretty good but most upgraded 4+,+9, my health is like 4.6k and I've pvp against people level 50 with around like 59k power level and never understood where the big disconnect was.

Not sure if this has been shown yet, but units will go invisible if the distance between them and you is like 30.
    I used ranged skills and the texture of the environment went black for a second and when it turned back they were invisible but I was still taking damage.

14408078_1054574234659531_1737436062_o.png?oh=f9ab52956d9e00c6479c3825376272c5&oe=57E60567

it'll be great to have two arenas.. But add a teleporter,popo there near by if there isn't one and also an AH if possible.It'll be good to have them both coz then the korin village plat can be used by low level players and also players will be able to practice for kid budo(when it comes out) without high level players interrupting them much.And it'll also reduce the lagging significantly.

there is a popo stone out by that area currently. Not sure about a teleporter though.

Bugs will always be in game and will always be used and abused haha.

Yes, but they literally have people looking for bugs/trying to find fixes to rectify them. They also have the community (us) reporting bugs and things that can be abused as well. So what's your angle? everything has to have a fix to the solution but you can't fix it if u dnt understand how just yet.

In regards to people saying the second area would cause more lag and bugs etc, the game is still in pre-beta, not even officially released. You're gonna b dealing with bugs and lag for almost the entirety of the beta, the only difference this would make is now loser level people can fight in korin village w.o being 1 shot by some level 7 who jus kaioken and spirit blast ur ass

Americans have honestly too much pride in admitting to the idea that they called a game Football when there is little to no contact between the foot and the supposed "Ball" (more of an egg tbh)

In Jamaica, American football is called eggball. NO jamaican ah call futbol soccer unless they americanized but even then it's still rare.