Posts by MasterAllan3

I have told a bunch of friends about playing BDOG, and I expect they will join the game soon, if they arent already playing.

But I was wondering, if anyone has been able to find a valid method of Power Leveling underlings (low-level players)

Because I feel they might enjoy the game much more, when they have transitioned into an Adult, and are able to fly. Then the entire game world opens up for them, and they can go anywhere and do anything.

So I am curious, does anyone know a good method to Power Leveling?

The best scouter is in Korins Forest, Aria Waterfall cave in the top right corner of the map. It costs about 84,000 Zeni since the cave has enemies from 45-55 zone so be cautious if you go after it

Just ran through the Red Pants HQ dungeon with a group of players. and purchased a Scouter for about 160,000~200,000 zeni.
    Wouldn't this scouter be more efficient than the one found in the Korin Forest?

Has anyone encountered this problem?

I'm playing a Spiritualist, and when I set the Kamehameha ability to use the Break The Guard skill, it doesn't work. Ever.

Instead of shooting the Kamehameha, it cancels, and just fires a regular auto-attack blast instead.

Has anyone been able to actually use the Kamehameha skill with the Break The Guard ability? Is it like 1 in a TRILLION chances it works?

Has anyone been able to find the Scouter that tracks the locations of Dragon Balls after the initial quest giving dragon balls?

Where is it located? Which Scouter Seller sells the item? And what is the description? (Pictures would help)

Secondly, after you have the correct Scouter to hunt down dragon balls, how do you tell where they are on the map?

Has anyone recovered the second batch of Dragon Balls after the initial quest giving dragon ball set?

I did all the quests up to Korin Tower, defeated the four Korin clones, and picked the Swordsman Class/Sword.

And when I got the Quest Item in my inventory, I clicked on it and the quest popped up. But I thought it was supposed to teleport me to the Quest area, so I mistakenly clicked on it again, and the quest Failed/Disappeared, and now the quest Item wont work!

WHAT DO I DO?????

Just Summoned Shenlong and got my gear upgrades, so I decided to finally use my Level 20 upgrades.

Well it turns out, they are broken, and not just for me, but for other people as well.

The game freezes, and the only way out of it, is to close the entire game and log back in.

Seems rather bad, since the Level 20 upgrades have a [2 Day] limited time before they disappear.

I was wondering if it might be possible to update the Launcher to include a Server Status notification dialogue somewhere, so players can see if the Servers are actually online, or if they are busy, or have been put offline.

This would make it easier for players to see if they are able to continue playing the game or not.

And I believe it has been effective on other MMORPGs that have incorporated it into their system.

If I am wrong, please let me know.