Posts by BallzDeep69X

Hey.
    I have a couple thing that if implemented in the game would be cool, they aren't really needed but would be nice and enjoyable.

1) Waiting time for the skill tree rest. If u could lessen the time wait to like 3 days or none at all that would be cool, a week seems like a bit much just sayin.

2) Fall damage. What can I say, it would be funny.

3) Fortune Teller Baba's Mission: I can't find it or its not active but it's showing up on the world map

4) Flight controls: the fact that you can't use 'W' or 'S' when in hyper flight is weird.
    5) Air Battles/Fights....that's all I'm saying

6) Ever thought about open world PvP :S

7) The clothes. Can't you make it so that everyone can wear what they please, for eg: a Majin wearing human clothes, etc. Not like the stats change just wear what ever you want with the stats you want

{This isn't really a suggestion more of a complaint, sometimes the game doesn't run as smooth as I would hope. I would sometimes when I'm farming or going place to place have lag spikes and fps drops...idk if you can fix that or if that's a me problem but yeah :/}

Yeah that's it. I love the game, glad it's back <3
    Thank you for the time. Zackary out.^^

I recently joined this game and I'm loving most things about it so far. Some major improvements could be done tho for example the random server crashes, in-game bugs (such as not being able to see an ability when used), in-game lag(basic controls like clicking to equip, to activate moves and what's not....),there are others I can't remember at the moment but I believe u get the point.
    Moving on to suggestions now. Firstly, the game visually is good for the kind of game that it is but if possible it would be nice to enhance the graphics to make it look sharper and better. Speaking of while on the topic of graphics it would be nice if fall damage was in the game or if one was falling the person would make a crater or something.
    Also this is a Dragonball Z game I thought that PvP would be in the game but its not, also the fighting in this game is....poor. Point and click for a DBZ game is a no, I thought it would a fast paced action style something like Dragon Nest or Tera or at least something close to that style of fighting, also the controls are a bit odd but if u change the fighting style I assume u'd change the controls to suit.
    That's all for now but please consider it, even if I have to donate please consider this request.