Posts by killroy909

Hmmm I guess I can give SSG a try in the near future

Another update mod

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3010/

Xenoverse 1 Fusion Mod Black Gogeta

I been watching some Xenoverse 1 fusion mod and I been seeing some nice color so I remade them for DBO

only change I did is flip the color

If you seen the fusion mod when Black Goku and Vegeta fuse and the outfit looks like

White top,White long sleeves,Black pants,White shoes. (sorry I forgot take a picture)

Uhhh question...

Im trying to replace peices for Gotenks dogi and I wanted to know if its possible to replace Gotenks Dogi gloves and replace into Sayianman dogi gloves.

example:

Gotenks- Top
    Sayianman - Gloves
    Gotenks- Pants
    Gotenks- Shoes

if this can be done in DBO resoucce tool then let me know then.

Alright I got it to able to swap dogi thanks to Saitama so I can able to see my character using Gotenks.

Preview of Gotenks

Blue x Teal

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2918/

Im still playing around with the color.

Im thinking ideas or which texture to add on the pants or I don't know. Fusion outfit is amazing and well done made but if I added dragons texture just like my mod I use but I don't want that since thats just me not having more ideas what to add.

Again.. Fusion outfit is really fun to recolor stuff but I try black pants.

Keep in mind I know these are simple recolor with photoshop but some people are lazy for it or Don't know how to use Photoshop correctly.

Update: Alright I did some little remodel to the first post and added the download link for Black x cyan mod.

Added tutorial to install a texture mod and hopefully its very explainable but if doesn't understand at all then let me know.

More colors being work

Yea oob dogi I can play around with it too

im going have to grind alot to get Gotenks dogi soon.

Update: I did Black x Cyan this time and looks really good I like Aqua color.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/2889/\

I probably do 2 varaition of colors for my Goku Gi Dragon mod since recoloring is fun and I enjoy this mod alot so it deserve to have other variation. (Future purpose I will do variation color for dogi mod I make. If its worth it in my own perpected but we will see) :)

Future color:

White x Blue
    Aqua color variation Blue x Cyan or Cyan x Blue
    Red x Yellow
    Black x White
    Cyan x Black

(You can suggest 2 color if you want then I put it on the list to work on them when I have the chance) :)

This "Dex balancing" already been discuss many times but keep in mind these stuff will not be final since he is testing the Dodge calcaulation what fits the best. Were in Pre-Open beta and I understand the dex can be annoying but you just gotta play how it is until he start balancing everything once all the bugs fixed and a functional server. Danoes already been annoyed by this topic so please cut him some slack and he will do his best he can to get everything fix in the future.

I been having so much fun recoloring goku Gi dogi the way I like it and I will share it to see if you like it.
    I been playing around with the blue so i made it little dark.

In the future I plan to work other dogi if I obtain them soon but for now I only have Goku Gi dogi :"L

Blue x Yellow Dragon Goku Dogi

This far is my favorite mod.

DOWNLOAD LINK Killroy "Goku GI (Roshi emblem) dogi mod

HOW TO USE THIS MOD!?

Thank you for this Meguri!
    I been gathering some of the SFX from Xenoverse and combine them in game. I finally enjoying the actual attack SFX from Orginal DB/DBZ attack sounds. Eh DBO wasn't feel much like the one from DBZ but i fix it and play amazing!

I add mix male voice when you activate Kaio Ken. "click kaioken" Male voice: KAIO KEN!
    Anyways thank you for this. probably add DBZ music in some of the areas but we will see.

Hey everyone I just recently started playing DBOG last week and forgot to make introduction.

So far I been enjoying the server alot and im glad its back since I use to play TW version but I didn't get far for some reason but this time I plan to take my character developement process to the end game and finding decent gear and such in pre open beta and open beta too. I know theres a wipe coming after this testing but im just trying out class to see fit for my playstyle and im enjoying SM alot. Im looking foward to this project to go far in the future!

TW I was a Lv36 Fighter now global im lv 43 :P

Thank you reading this and looking foward to meet new people to run up too in DBOG.