Posts by Lavender

While I understand how this could add more to the scouter system.. It most likely will never happen as it requires hud overlay, and adding such things can cause the game to lag when used.

Ooh. I used to main as Swordsman in PoB. but then.. It's so bad for PvE but good for PvP, so I realized that I needed a fighter or turtle classes for PvE. but now I'm planning to main Fighter, Karma, SK, Dende and buffer.

I will definitely give Fighter a chance after I get my Majin to a decent level. Maybe you could offer me some tips on the class even.

Most major developers would fail to add such things due to cost of assets, etc, and they are major companies. So in order for Daneos to do anything of the such he would need a whole team of developers and a lot bigger of a budget. I always hate to be the bearer of bad news, but please don't look forward to such things. As a great man once said. "We must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope" ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

I will now be closing this topic as I feel the main point of this discussion has been explored.

Really? Fighters are pretty fun to play but hard to level it up.

Yeah I remember playing Crane, Swordsman, and Turtle, but every time I would go to make a fighter my friend would be like ehh they are not great. I thought him being a main of the class was being truthful. Normally though I main Plasma Majin.

I very much like that you have taken time to give imagery, and give an idea of what you are trying to get across. Definitely a well thought out plan. I myself have never played fighter, but I have been really thinking about creating one. This definitely gives me some interesting insight on the class regardless on if it is a suggestion.

Hello,

RadisSSJ This topic has been discussed in the community multiple times, and while we would all love to see it happen it is highly unlikely as it requires creating new assets in a game that was closed off and shut down. Though if you are wanting something different for ssj or dogi's we have very skilled individuals who mod the game and change the colors of ssj or textures of outfits with client side modding. DBO MODS

Lilith,
    DBO G Team.

Unfortunately I myself have never played SK, and I don't want to give you misinformation on that class, but if it follows the same tradition in the sense like some of the other classes do then it should be a useful trait to have... Then again some classes have personal buffs that seem to make up for that.

Hmm that doesn't necessarily mean it will be as effective on every single class though. Some classes are more tank-like than others.

Defense rate is a chance where you will auto block an attack reducing its damage.

Benefits:

- Defense rate will decrease the chance of getting knocked down.

- Defense rate increases your chances of countering a move when you use guard.

- If you are a tank focused character, defense rate will increase your survivability overall.

Hello,

There were multiple on-going issues that DBO G was experiencing with payment wall as a payment method, which was why it was disabled. ~

Lilith,
    DBO G Team

All the decisions we make are based off a team-based judgement. We play fair

Why bann him? Quote the attack. Isint ops following line "sorry , you're just dumb." also an attack? bann both then, you are not shining on your first day of work here

I was not the one who banned him, but I was merely stating you can have your own opinions, without forcing them on others or even without being toxic or slanderous. The one who banned Sirab had a valid reason, and this wasn't the first offense in which caused this course of action. It is in the best interest of the community that we act, and we will continue to support you all as best we can. Also remember to stay on topic of the original post as it is essential to community guidelines.

Lilith,
    DBO G Team.

Hello, and I have read all your comments regarding the new launcher for DBOG. I will pass this on to the DBOG team including Daneos, but I can not promise that it will 100% change. Also Nova'Z regarding your suggestion please feel free to post it into the suggestions part of the forums.

Lilith,
    DBO G Team.